Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
competition 2015 december

December 2015 Competition

HO HO HO Merry Christmas everyone!
The team here at VXOC would like to wish everyone the best for the festive period.

To mark this occasion and to give something back to this fantastic community we are proud to announce our 2015 xmas competition!

The team here have come together to offer you the chance to win this fantastic set of prizes worth £100!

1. A VCI programming session with Rusty2009, perfect if you are planning a retrofit
2. Complete Astra J/GTC Service kit (includes Oil, oil filter, air filter, pollen filter, fuel filter, sump plug, sump plug washer)
3. Winter Vehicle Pack (includes Warning triangle, hivis jacket, jump leads, tow rope, scraper, torch, whistle, foot pump emergency window sign)
4. Official VX.O.C Stickers! (obviously the best prize)

In order to be in with a chance of winning you need to:-
Be a forum member (Its Free to signup so what are you waiting for?)
Create a new "How to" in the how to section which covers a new topic not already on the forum.

The winner will be the "How To" with the most thanks on the original post created between now and December 31st 23:59. The sooner you get writing the longer your post will be there!

To All Members: Remember if you like what you read, hit that Thanks button to make your appreciation known!

Small print

1) This is not open to existing staff (Administrators or Moderators).
2) VCI Request prize: Is for requesting and inputting a VCI (which can take 24hours to obtain) this means 2 visits to Bournemouth for you.
3) Service kit will be Genuine Vauxhall parts depending on model depends if you need a fuel filter or not.  
4) We will post this prize to the UK Free of charge, however if you are from abroad we would welcome a small donation to help cover costs of the postage to you.
5) You can place the following text at the bottom of your how to to remind people to vote for you

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like my tutorial please consider hitting the "Thanks" button at the bottom of the original post (this one) so I can be in with a chance of winning the VXOC Xmas competition 2015
More details here https://www.vxoc.org.uk/forum/Thread-Dec...ompetition

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
good luck
Damn it... I need to get creative. There's so many how to's already.

Good luck everyone!

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
Competition now ended sadly no winner as there was no new how-to's.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.