Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
aluminum pedals

Aluminum pedals
Found these on ebay don't know if they will fit my 2014. But they have 2 sets for sale.

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/171833138865

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
They will fit your 14 plate.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Thought they would. Might see what i can get them for.

They're the fleet ones. They must of literally took them off every car they have. I've noticed them on there for months from that seller

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
They will remove them from hire cars etc due to slip risk
Really. Oh right. They should be practically brand new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(22:nd-Jun-2015, 21:33:25)tucpal Wrote: They will remove them from hire cars etc due to slip risk

What slip risk I find the rubber ones worse with wet shoes the alloy ones just grip the shoe.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
(23:rd-Jun-2015, 06:46:27)Rusty2009 Wrote:
(22:nd-Jun-2015, 21:33:25)tucpal Wrote: They will remove them from hire cars etc due to slip risk

What slip risk I find the rubber ones worse with wet shoes the alloy ones just grip the shoe.
You took the words right out of my mouth. I would have thought if the slip risk was that bad vauxhall wouldn't put them on?.

More like they've realised they are worth a fair wack for something that pulls off and won't be noticed if replaced with cheap rubber covers so it's a quick way of making a bit of extra cash... on the flip side I wonder how many hire cars go out and come back without them!

I have a friend who worked for Europcar for a while, he said cars used to come back with spare wheels, jacks etc missing constantly!
There were complaints about people slipping off the clutch etc on the Astra h a long time ago they were taken of the h in the last year of production for this reason lol
Ahhh, the hire care. A treasure trove of spare parts for the skanky few!

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
Put mine on today. Much better. Bought off eBay.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  alloy pedals sheppy1 5 4,386 25:th-Apr-2016, 20:45:01
Last Post: HM11ESH
  Astra/Insignia VXR Pedals sheppy1 5 6,284 10:th-Apr-2015, 08:50:28
Last Post: sheppy1
  Pedals and liner Cameron UK 7 5,033 21:st-Aug-2014, 18:00:50
Last Post: Gilmore