Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
with scheme chris 2274 vxoc insurance 0800 knott 917

VXOC INSURANCE scheme with CHRIS KNOTT :: 0800 917 2274
Savings, service and support
If you're looking for competitive car insurance, high service levels and all the ongoing support you need, we've got some great news for you.

CHRIS KNOTT INSURANCE now offers VXOC Astra J/GTC members all of the above and more. We love car enthusiasts because you really look after your cars.

Simply call FREE on 0800 917 2274 (or 01424 200477 for mobiles) quoting CODE: VXA-191 to find the right price and cover combination.

Testimonials
Here's what members have said about us just on some of the forums we work with:

"Mine's all sorted, signed and sealed with CK. Very quick and easy and, most importantly, an efficient/professional service. Compared to the original renewal from Churchill, CK were over £300 cheaper. Compared to the cheapest quote from the usual sites, they were around £50-100 cheaper." Akash - VWAudi Forum

"@ChrisKnottIns happy to say I've gone with yourselves as you were the cheapest and by far the best company to speak to. I've called all four insurance providers on this forum and they couldn't get anywhere near your quote. I have to say Kathy was a joy to speak to." P40ULW, Audi-Sport.net

"I will be joining Chris Knott Insurance shortly. They beat my best quote, and smashed my renewal by £232." Paul, AudiRS3oc.com

"ChrisKnottIns - just taken out a policy with the company. Beat my renewal by £1500. Cannot complain 1 bit." chrisbab89, West Midlands Vauxhall Owners Club

"I've just quoted on the temp c max and had a smoking deal, had discount for being on the forum and another for second car. £240 comp protected no claims, on the c max (remember technically I've had my licence 1 year and me named on Nicci's policy). I'm paying for both cars what I was just paying for the v70r p2 last year, so it worked out good for me." Ettienne, Volvo Performance Club UK

"Have rang around the insurance companies that are sponsors on the forum. Chris Knott came out cheapest." ChrisST225, FocusSTOC.com

Regular contact on the forum
We'd like to get involved on this forum and be available for general insurance comment too. So if you have any insurance queries or if you're not sure about any element of our offering, please just ask - we're looking forward to 'talking' to you.

For your free car insurance quote, call Chris Knotts on 0800 917 2274 (or 01424 200477 for mobiles) quoting CODE: VXA-191 and find out how much you could save.

Chris Knott = better quotes for you
Of course, we have criteria set by the insurers we use so we won't be the best for everyone but if we can't help you it's not because WE don't want to. However, if you fit our scheme we'll work hard on your behalf to negotiate the best deal with insurers and that sometimes involves using an alternative quote as ammo to get them to budge.

We only quote over the phone as we've found online forms are never as good as the human touch.

When you call us we get a better feel for you as a risk and this results in a better quote for you - we currently sign up 45% of quotes. Will the next one be you?

Will you be saying what this happy customer said? "Insurance time again...used Chris Knott, all mods declared - cheaper than best quotes on two well know car insurance comparison websites....breakdown cover chucked in too." jamesy12345, Volvo Performance Club UK

Better service too
We don't operate hard-sell tactics and our sales people are not on commission. Instead we encourage staff to offer top-quality personal service, sound advice and all the ongoing support you need throughout your time with us.

Your needs are put first and we’ll work hard on your behalf to find the policy that is most suitable for your requirements. We want to treat you fairly – the same way we’d expect to be treated ourselves.

To ensure that you get a crystal-clear quote and the right price/cover combination, call us FREE at renewal so our highly-trained insurance experts can help.

Chris Knott Benefits Summary
• Competitive quotes
• Personal contact
• Impartial advice
• Your needs put first
• All the ongoing support you need
• Multi-car discounts/Loyalty Rewards
• Scheme INCLUDES Northern Ireland
• Highly-trained insurance experts
• 30+ years' experience of looking after car club members

Simply call FREE on 0800 917 2274 (or 01424 200477 for mobiles) quoting CODE: VXA-191 to find out how much Chris Knott Insurance can save you.

Smallprint
The scheme covers most modifications (excluding nitrous, roll cages and bhp increases of more than 100 over stock). We can help with all the cars in your household. For most cars drivers must be aged over 19. Drivers of performance models must be aged 23 or over with 6 months' experience (sometimes 12) of the car or one of similar performance (for some models it's currently 25 with 12 months' experience - call us to find out about your specific car). All drivers must have held a licence for at least 1 year and have at least 1 year's NCB.

Quotes subject to individual circumstances including restrictions on claims/convictions (no more than 1 SP/PC/PL conviction per driver). Some postcodes require the car to be parked off the road overnight. This scheme IS available to members in Northern Ireland.

This insurance scheme is administered by Chris Knott Insurance who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Thanks to Chris knotts both my cars will be on the road from the 1st June.

The 1.4HDI Peugeot 206 and the Astra 2.0CDTI both fully comp both with my wife on them (2 years driving). £730 all mods declared.

I did a quick price compression before taking the policy's out and I was looking at £658 for just the Astra and £495 for the Pug so I'm very happy to of saved a small fortune for 5 mins on the phone.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
They say that if you wait long enough everything comes back into fashion. That's certainly what's happened with 0800 freephone numbers as, since 1st July, 0800 calls are now FREE on all mobiles as well as landlines.

We'll continue to advertise the Chris Knott geographic number (01424 200477) alongside our freephone number for a little while yet but you can start using our 0800 917 2274 number from your mobiles with immediate effect.

We look forward to your call if your car insurance is due for renewal soon.

You can use the same 0800 number for our Breakdown Cover, GAP Insurance and Home Insurance too.

best,
Nick
Chris Knott Insurance

TESTIMONIALS
These guys called us and received great savings in the last few days:

"Year after year beaten all other quotes. This year managed to drop my renewal by nearly £150 and beating the competition! 5*" David A Dodgson, Facebook Review

"I'd like to take some time to thank Chris Knott Insurance for beating my renewal quote of £1554 by £150+. I've had my licence for over a year but didn't get insured straight away, so for 1 year's no claims around my postcode, that was a super saving. Even the choice of paying monthly was low, my original provider would have been in the 2k mark if I chose to pay monthly! Hopefully next year you will do the same and save me big £££. Thanks to Nick for setting this up :good:" Connolly3000, R32OC

"You guys just beat the cheapest quote with an insurer I've never heard of on GoCompare, with a decent named company and with my other half on the policy. Well pleased with that outcome. " scruffy_ Type R Owners

"3 years in a row now I've not had to move insurers." beckiejmc, *****

"I switched to them this year.. Beat all quotes I got plus offered more extras like 'Driving Other Cars'... hopefully same again next year" Thom89, *****

"I switched to you guys this year and you saved me over £300 compared to my renewal! Let alone the other quotes I had got." Ant21, *****

"Already have my car with CK, but wanted to see if I could get SWMBO's car cheaper when her renewal came around, CK beat it by £25. But then the mrs did some comparison sites and beat that by another £20. I really wanted her to go with CK, but thought "its already £45 less than her original renewal with her old company, the £25 off is probably as good as they can do".....but Ian had a look and managed to knock off a further £5 from the cheapest quote we found! So that's 2 cars (and another friend) all with Chris Knott. Thanks for the great service guys!" robt100, Briskoda

UPDATE: a note about competitiveness

Looking at the YTD figures Chris Knott Insurance has won 38% of all new quotes offered during 2015. That's really good and means we're frequently beating the best rate that members can find anywhere else.

And, if you thought that was just a ploy to attract new clients and then hike the rates in year 2, you'd be wrong - we keep 82% of policies at renewal. This is because we try to offer consistent pricing (as long as there have been no claims or other changes during the year). We're all about trust and long-term relationships, not wildly fluctuating quotes.

Please give us a call if your insurance is due soon and we'll do all we can to find you the best deal - sometimes that involves using your best alternative quote to negotiate with the insurers who are vying for your business.

To find out how much you could save with Chris Knott you should call 0800 917 2274 (now FREE for mobile phones too).

If you call before the end of September we'll also enter you for our current prize draw to win £150 mods/parts/accessories of your choice - see our other posts for details.

best,
Nick

TESTIMONIALS
Feedback about Chris Knott's prices and service, gathered in just the last week...

"Just wanted to give a shout out to all the people at Chris Knotts, not only did they beat my renewal quote but also improved on the offerings, and that was including the fact my previous best had an extra 10% off for my dashcam! Top knotch service and an unbeatable price, thanks guys and gals!" spikedog, MPS Owners

"Well after the hunting and chatting to a few folk, then receiving my renewal quote from Sheila's Wheels which has mysteriously jumped up £100 without any mods declared. I called Chris Knott. Had a chat with the lovely Cathy and taking into consideration the mods that have and are being done got a quote of £200 less than Sheila's who were very concerned about the mods and really did not really understand the mod issue. Hastings jumped dramatically when I mentioned the mods especially the uprated front brakes going on next month so I dropped them out. All in all I have a much better policy, declared mods, better excess and other addon's for £440. Which when you consider my Coupe is parked on a London residential street at home is not bad." Shel, Hyundai Coupe OC

"Just changed my car and had a pleasant and effortless time on the phone doing it. As I spoke the lady was simultaneously emailing my new documents over. Premium should have gone up a bit but no charge, swapped my GAP insurance over to my new car as it had over two years to go and all for a modest £15 admin fee. Got off the phone with all new document printing out of my printer and a smile on my face as I was braced for spending out £100 or so. Highly recommend." dagdave, CMax OC

"I'm with Chris Knotts myself now since there's a fair chunk of mods on the car these days. Think it was Cathy I spoke to as well when I called, pleasant and no faffing around Well, no faffing at their end, I called back about 3-4x as kept remembering more mods." Lexo, Hyundai Coupe OC

"You beat my previous insurer by £200 with the modifications declared and so easy to deal with. Many thanks." Sherri Joyce, Facebook

"ALSO a HUGE thanks once again from me! Did a shop around with another company, they sent me [their] quote cheaper, Knott were sent this quote and matched (even beat it by £20), so this is the FIRST TIME in over 16+ yrs of driving I've ever paid for a policy in one go! Very happy again. Cheers guys." vwnutant, UKPassats

"Rang you up today and you beat my best quote so I insured through you. Thanks." Outofthi5world, Briskoda

According to the British Insurance Premium Index, car insurance premiums have again risen during the third quarter of 2015 - this time by 4.8%. The index quote has increased to £569 (a rise of nearly £26 over the three months ending 30th September).

I'm pleased to say that because we attract safer drivers, such as car enthusiasts like you, the Chris Knott average premium currently sits at £337, some £232 lower than the index.

But it's not just cost savings that Chris Knott offers...

We don't operate hard-sell tactics and our sales people are NOT on commission. Instead they're encouraged to offer top-quality personal service, good advice and all the ongoing support you need throughout your time with us. Your needs are put first and our car insurance experts will work hard on your behalf to find the policy that is most suitable for your requirements. You'll be treated fairly – the same way we’d expect to be treated ourselves.

To ensure that you get a crystal-clear quote and the right price/cover combination, call us FREE at renewal so our highly-trained insurance experts can help.

If you prefer to provide details online you can do so here - Chris Knott Online Quote Request - and we'll call you back.

Chris Knott Benefits Summary
• Competitive quotes
• Personal contact
• UK based staff
• Impartial advice
• Your needs put first
• All the ongoing support you need
• Qualified insurance experts
• 30+ years' experience of looking after car club members
• Multi-car discounts/Loyalty Rewards

Simply call FREE on 0800 917 2274 (now also free from mobiles) and mention this forum to find out just how good Chris Knott Car Insurance could be for you.

And, if you've had good service and prices from us, please leave feedback for others on here.

Thanks.

best,
Nick
UPDATE: £56 CAR INSURANCE SAVING WITH CHRIS KNOTT

Hi, I just wanted to say thank you to all the members who've used us for their car insurance already this year. Last month we had our best February EVER and it's all down to you - Chris Knott's best February in 33 years of helping car club members save money on their car insurance!

I had a look at the 2016 figures on Thursday and the average saving we negotiate for a car enthusiast is £56*. 

That's £56 less than the best alternative quote a member can find. Some save more, some save less of course but it's a good message and means it's worth picking up the phone to request a Chris Knott quote when you're looking around at renewal.

Don't forget if you're due in the next few months, that you can gain entry into our Spring Spectacular with 3 great prizes on offer (http://www.chrisknott.co.uk/rewards/2016/spring/) just for receiving a quote. See our other recent post about getting a quote and winning.

For your no-obligation quote please call Chris Knott FREE on 0800 917 2274 (free from mobiles too).

To get the full benefit of club membership please mention this forum specifically when you call.

Thanks,
Nick

TESTIMONIALS
Further recent proof that our special club scheme has value in the car club community:

"Just set up my insurance with Chris Knott earlier today. Did the usual trawl through Gocompare and Confused to set the benchmark and then had a call from Kathy at Chris Knott. They came back and bettered the lowest quote by £30 but also provided much better cover by not limiting the miles (£335 all in)." SparkyBrum, Z4 Forum

"The service I received when I had the quote was excellent and Chris Knott seems to have a good reputation on car forums." hineyho87, FiestaST OC

"Well you guys had the cheapest quote so I'm going with you. Cancelled my Sky policy just now." rob275, GT86/BRZ Drivers Club

"Excellent service from Chris Knotts - told them a week ago I was in the process of purchasing a private plate, the guy on the phone said because I informed them early the £15 it would've cost to amend the paperwork will be waived, well happy." deni.babe, CivInfo

"Just phoned up after receiving a pathetic renewal quote. Really impressed by the service and the quote I have received." aslee17, AlfaOwner forum

*£55.98 to be exact - the average difference between our quote and the member's best quote (from shopping around or their existing renewal, whichever was the cheaper) where best alternative quote information was provided.
It's amazing how many of the testimonials we receive start with the word "Just" - some examples of this month's feedback:

"Just bought my insurance with CKI, very competitive prices... Many Thanks." benv6, Z4 Forum

"Impressed with your super-efficient service today, instant docs by email and helpful staff. Better than the big boys!" @nsales_co_uk, Twitter

"Many thanks. Quick service and very competitive quote. Makes it easier when you speak to the same person again." rustynuts, Briskoda

"Just had my quote for the first time from CK. Could not beat my best comparison quote [initially] but were only £3 more than the cheapest. However once you take in to account all the free extras they threw in it beat Tesco bank hands down. They're calling back Tuesday morning to set it up. Very pleased, thankyou!" badake, Ford Galaxy Owners Club

"Just renewed with you guys today. Great price and policy cover. Thanks :-)" SpecBee, UK Legacy Forum

"Great service. Just a quick thanks to the guys at Chris Knott - Emma who I dealt with in particular for her work in getting my quote down to a price I'm very happy with. Best quote I've had for the second year running, great price for the level of cover and modifications on the vehicle. Top work!" AW_Dan, Baby BMW

"Just bought a new policy with you today, very pleased as came in 20 pound under the lowest comparison site quote. Will be trying you when I need insurance on the 4x4 and the girlfriend's car. Cheers!" Tricky5, BimmerForums

"Another new customer! Great service and knowledge, also beat my renewal and my cheapest online comparison quote. Cheers." ChrisG, Audi-Sport net

Thankfully in these examples "Just" means 'recently' rather than 'by a whisker' as we won't simply beat your alternative quotes by a pound - where we can we'll try to make it worth your while to go with our offering.

To request your quote please call us free on 0800 917 2274 and mention this forum's unique code (detailed in a previous post) to receive the full benefit.

Remember, if you call us during May for a quote on a car we don't yet insure you'll gain automatic entry in our Spring prize draw. Check out the 3 great prizes here - www.chrisknott.co.uk/rewards/2016/spring/ and get calling if your car insurance is due soon.

best,
Nick

Chris Knott Insurance - the right choice for savings, service & support, the right choice for car club members.
UPDATE: Current savings data from Chris Knott

Hi guys, I was just looking at some MI and a couple of figures really stood out. I believe they're powerful reminders of why members should include Chris Knott when looking for car insurance quotes...

The first one is where customers have told us their existing insurer's renewal quote Chris Knott has been quoting an average of £230.12 less than their renewal - that represents a 37.12% average saving.*

Even when we compare our quotes with their supplied best quote (including those on comparison websites) it's still a worthwhile saving - an average of £54.89 less than the best available alternative (11.94%)**

If you'd like to save money on both what you're paying now and the best out there in the market make sure you include Chris Knott Insurance in the mix at quote time.

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274

best,
Nick

* I compared the year-to-date total of all supplied renewal prices against the total of the CKI quotes on those and divided by the number of quotes. I included all quotes whether the customer ended up taking the policy or not.

** I compared the year-to-date total of all supplied best quotes (renewal or alternative) against the total of the CKI quotes on those and divided by the number of quotes. I included all quotes whether the customer ended up taking the policy or not.

PS. Don't forget you can enter our draw for 2x VIP tickets to the Performance Car Show at the NEC if you receive a car quote before 1 December 2016.

Recent client testimonials also reflect our money-saving ability:

"Just took out a policy with you for my new fiesta ST200 which I'm collecting in a few days time. Miles cheaper than the price Ford quoted me as part there drive away insurance and nearly £100 cheaper than I'm paying now on a fiesta ST3. One happy New customer." John74, Fiesta ST Owners Club

"Did a quote; quote came out better than any comparison site figure, and I'm now insured through yourselves! Nice to speak to someone on the end of the phone that was able to answer my questions so quickly. Great service! Thanks!" Ryanfsr, Briskoda

"Just got a quote off Chris Knott for a W202 C220 CDi and it was actually lower than all the search engines! They've been good to me in the past with my Volvo 850 and V70 T5 CD Autos so will always use them. Cheers guys " RGM, Mercedes-Benz Owner forum

"Chris Knott Review - Give them a go! That dreaded time of year... insurance renewal! It all started off with a comedy email from Admiral about my multicar renewal... a healthy £500 more than last year So I did the usual "new customer" thing with them and it still wasn't great... Then did the comparison site and a few better quotes came up... Then I decided to give Chris Knott a bash and see what they could do. Best decision I made! Rang their number (0800 917 2274) and quoted our CLUB CODE: MAZ-216 and had a good chat with the nice lady Rebecca on the other end. After we'd gone through all the details she gave me a pretty decent quote, competitive with the cheapest I'd already found. I did however want breakdown as well on the 2 cars and so she asked me to leave it with her and she'd email me in the morning with the best she could do. Well... I was happy to open that email! Not only had she got me the breakdown for the 2 vehicles but she'd beaten the price even more! Very happy with the service and prices and so I have taken out 2 policies with them this year... one for myself and one for my wife Give them a shot guys and see what they can do for you. Very helpful and you don't get pushed into a long queue to get through to a call center in a country you can't understand! Not just that but if any of you do take out a policy with our club code (MAZ-216) then the club gets some commission which will go directly into the pot for keeping this site up and running Let me know how you get on if you give them a go." Ross, Mazda6 Owners Club

"Easiest car insurance I have had in 40 years. Even an added mod recently was sorted with just one email and a reply within 24 hours. Awesome!" Shel, Hyundai Coupe Owners Club
Feedback about Chris Knott

Don't just take our word for it when we say we're competitive and offer great service. Here is some of the recent unsolicited feedback we've received from your fellow car club/forum members and enthusiasts that shows why you should call Chris Knott Insurance for a quote:

"Just a quick heads up that I found CKI a great company to deal with, all very polite & knowledgeable about their cover & understood about mods etc. Admiral = hard work & would not cover my Focus ST with basic mods but they did cover my modded import wrx!? Anyhow try CKI for a decent quote, very happy & feel I have made a good choice with the cover you get." taj27, Focus ST Owners Club

"I can add my own testimonial to those above - I have 6 or 7 cars with CKI and the rest with other brokers. It's fairly well known that I change cars frequently and the service I receive from CKI is always excellent. I recently changed the registration number on one of my cars; a simple 2 minute telephone call (including queue time) to CKI had it sorted and the new certificate emailed to me immediately. The cost - £0.00. Compare that to the Esure charge of £28 and Adrian Flux £25 to change a reg. no. I have two identical non-Alfa cars, the CKI premium is £280 and the Adrian Flux premium is £400. In my personal experience the CKI offering is superb." Chris, Alfa Romeo Owners Club UK

"+1 for Chris Knotts, have managed on all occasions to beat any quote I've had, even if only by £10. Excellent service too." sliced, Audi-Sport Net forum

"So after some shopping around and a few issues with AF not being able to get me monthly insurance I've gone with CK, saving me around £30 a month (works out about £200 saving)." Adam2489, Hyundai Coupe Owners Club UK

"Can I give a big shout-out to Ian Willis. Just "quoted me happy" and I'll be going ahead with your quote when my renewal arrives from current insurer." JimBob, BMW5 forum

"Spoken to Ian Willis last week for a quote. He's brilliant all the way through. No pressure at all and gave me lots of options. Asked me to wait for my current insurance renewal quote to arrive first and call back later. He said he'll take 10% off for a like for like quote. Rang back today, and lucky enough that Ian picked up my call again. All sorted now, price was a tiny bit more (added legal cover and 56% less on voluntary excess) but customer service by Ian has won the business really." veeg33, Nissan 350Z-UK.com

"A really BIG THANK YOU to Chris Knott Insurance. Renewed my car insurance today. Over the phone, no hassle, simple to do. Very Competitive Quotes (for me anyway). Bye Bye Saga" Auric Goldfinger, Briskoda

"Just swapped my insurance over to them at renewal after the great service on the phone from Kathy. Sure they were roughly £2 more expensive than the cheapest I could find anywhere else online but I'm more than happy to pay that for the excellent service. Definitely worth a try when your time comes. Oh and yes, I did quote the club code." Shumway, Mazda 6 Owners Club

"So in the post today came my renewal quote from Tesco ....Nearly double lasts year's quote (lol) what planet they on, off to the go fatblokes site and better coming up with Churchy as the main player and wayhey tesco bank ... ohh yes on there they are cheaper than a renewal (lol). Next step Chris Knott, and even better than Churchy - great deal with Recovery and Key Cover, overseas - the works and a further £20 cheaper, uk call centre to an english person and a Personal Account Manager if you want, so at the end of the month my PAM will be calling me to confirm all the details, only one downside £150 deposit which is quite hefty compared to churchy £70. Good Service Polite and very helpful." thepaws4, Mazda6 Owners Club

"Thumbs up for Chris Knott. After my disapointment yesterday, have today insured simple and quickly. Nice to have a competitive and trouble-free quote that was 50% cheaper than another insurer on here. Another job done." KevinA, GT86/BRZ Drivers Club

"Chris Knott are good. Well worth a call." Scottk, Audi-Sport net

"I've just insured my 1990 vintage 240 GL estate with Chris Knott, after a good quote from Kim. It's the second car I have insured with this company, my first is my 2006  XC70, which is also insured by CKI. I can thoroughly recommend CKI for the service, which I have found to be friendly and patient." lenjo, Volvo Owners Club

Call Chris Knott Insurance for a quote on 0800 917 2274 and mention this forum's unique code to see for yourself how much you can save and what great service looks like.

You'll also gain automatic entry in our current prize draw if you get a quote before 1 December 2016 with the chance to WIN 2x VIP Tickets to the Performance Car Show at the NEC.

best,
Nick
UPDATE: Best way to get a quote from Chris Knott

Hi all, you're great at asking Chris Knott for quotes via the callback form on our website - thank you.

I just wanted to make a request though - PLEASE CAN YOU PHONE US INSTEAD if you're after an instant quote. It's the quickest and easiest process for both of us and ensures you get your special club scheme quote when you want it, at a time that's convenient.

Though we do respond to the web forms quite quickly, often we get an answerphone or no answer at all and then you have to ring us anyway. You can see how it's not ideal - it means we're catching you at a time that's NOT convenient.

We leave an answerphone message and follow up with an email but we don't want to miss the opportunity to give you a competitive quote through the club/forum's special scheme. Phoning us first and then only using the form as a last resort should make it easier for you to get a winning Chris Knott quote.

Thanks for your help in this - it'll work out better for both of us.

best,
Nick

PS. It may simply be that you don't recognise the caller ID when we call you - keep an eye out for our outbound number: 01424 200477.

Testimonials
More car club/forum members who are happy with their quotes from Chris Knott:

"@ChrisKnottIns many thanks for your help with insurance for my new toy! #saabclub #saab" Neal Ashwangler, Saab Owners Club GB

"Chris Knott cheapest by far even with cat back exhaust declared." Tony McKortel, SeatCupra.net

"Unbeatable Quote. Thanks again for sorting my insurance. Straightforward job. Beat my quotes from other firms and matched like for like. Rang back when you said you would and also spoke via PM on here. Can't fault the service so far. Cheers." GarryK, BabyBMW.net

"Just wanted to say how impressed I am being a first-time customer with yourselves. A very friendly and professional chap named Ian dealt with me from initial quote right through to setting up my new car policy. OK, granted you do need to provide a fair bit of info and it's the first time I can recall ever having to input details into the DVLA website to generate a 'driver code' and scanning numerous things etc but hey-ho. With all mods declared, a named driver and my protected NCB you beat the neighbours by nearly £60. I'm not one for calling other companies and although they did try and were very aware of my custom of 2 years, I was swayed to jump ship. Couldn't say no really." LordRaiden84, Briskoda

"Looks like I will get my insurance from you. Phoned today and got better quote than my renewal. Took reference number and will call back on Monday to get it done. Really was cheaper. Thanks." imtattoo80, VWAudi Forum
Hi,

The BBC News website reports:
"Drivers saw their car insurance premiums rise by an average of £110 in the last year, a comparison site says. More expensive repairs and recent government changes to injury payouts pushed up annual insurance costs by 16%, according to Confused.com. It found drivers paid on average £781 on comparison sites for a comprehensive policy in the year to March 2017. Average premiums are set to rise to a record high and could pass £1,000 next year, it added. Newer vehicles have seen some of the biggest rises, because their increasingly complex electronics have made repairs more expensive...

...The Confused [dot] com research...checks more than four million car insurance quotes."

I just wanted to let you know that the Chris Knott average premium through the club insurance scheme is much lower than that reported on the comparison sites.

In March 2016, Chris Knott's average premium was less than half that at £369. This March (2017) it was £399 - just a £30 increase and still majorly more economical than £781. There's definitely something beneficial for members in using the club scheme through Chris Knott then.

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 - please call us at renewal.

If that's before 1st June you'll also gain entry in the Chris Knott 'British F1 Grandstand Tickets' Prize Draw.

best,
Nick

Recent testimonials from CK customers across the car enthusiast community...

"£367 cheaper than my renewal from flux, £65 cheaper with no limited mileage & all mods covered after shopping around. I am a happy bunny thanks." G30001, R32 Owners Club

"Had my quote matched today so new CK customer on Saturday as of renewal time. Covers all the mods that are planned from the stockpile of parts in the garage that have been collected over the last few months... Spoken to 3 different ladies (Tabitha, Kathy (of Legend) and Rebecca) and the level of customer service has been consistently brilliant with everything being understood first hand and not needing to explain what each mod is." benmellor, GT86/BRZ Drivers Club

"Thank you Daryl for matching a cheaper quote from another insurance company. Guess I will be staying with Chris Knott for another year. " Jon Dixon, Facebook

"I may need to hop back to chris knott insurance when my renewal comes through early next month, made the mistake of hopping over to a cheaper provider who has extortionate admin fees." sliced, Audi-Sport.net

"Recently taken a policy out with Chris Knott due to the very competitive quote. I needed to call them to change my reg number as I added my private plate to my car, I braced myself for the "well there's a charge for this and a charge for that" as experienced from other insurance companies, but no! Gave them the new number and that was that, no charge! Well done, credit where it's due!! stchris356, BimmerForums
Well Chris Knott's has came good again this is my 3rd year with them now this year they beat all other quotes I was getting without even trying.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
So, 3 cool things I need to let you know about before I can go on holiday tomorrow...

1. Platinum Supercar Blast plus High-Speed Passenger Ride or Photo - yep, we're running a competition for August. Just ask us to quote for your car insurance this month to gain automatic entry in our draw to win a race track drive in your choice of 6 new supercars at one of 8 track locations nationwide. We'll pick a winner in early September.

2. Our Virtual Show & Shine on social media continues (see separate thread). We're inviting all members to post pics of your shiny cars on our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts. You need to tag us, tag your club and use the hashtag #ShowShine2017 to qualify. We're offering a prize for the best pic - an Auto Finesse Detailing Kit - 14 items of high quality car cleaning product worth £156.

LINKS: https://www.facebook.com/ChrisKnottIns | https://www.twitter.com/ChrisKnottIns

3. A reminder about GAP Cover from Chris Knott - this is our combined RTI/Finance GAP cover which is significantly cheaper than that offered by car dealers when you buy a car. Check out our cover which fixes your new/nearly-new car's invoice value for 3 years after purchase, meaning you get a better payout in the event of a total loss incident. It'll give you the difference between your motor insurer's payout and the original invoice price or any outstanding finance - whichever is the greater amount - to make sure you can start again, wiping out depreciation.

Have a look, get a quote, or buy online, at https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/GAP.

Thanks for reading and I'll see you in a fortnight - a greek beach beckons!

best,
Nick

Little bit of feedback:

"Matched my previous quote but with a lot more extras free - spot on and great staff." t500tty, MPS Owners Club

"Matched another quote but benefits were loads better than other option." Kwackadave, MPS Owners

"Been with Chris Knott for about 3 years (been with them for various cars over the years, never had a problem)." Dennis, FocusSTOC
Has anyone here been unvolved in a non fault accident having Chris knott as their broker/insurer and had trouble with the courtesy car??
(9:th-Aug-2017, 09:10:04)Jamie165 Wrote: Has anyone here been unvolved in a non fault accident having Chris knott as their broker/insurer and had trouble with the courtesy car??

Hi, are you having some trouble? Can I help? Please PM me your real name and postcode and a few details of what the problem is and we'll look into it.

If it's a non-fault accident are we even involved?

best,
Nick
Thanks for a great August you brilliant lot!

Maybe it was our Platinum Supercar Blast prize draw that attracted the calls or perhaps you've heard the feedback about the Chris Knott club and enthusiast scheme.

Either way, we're grateful this end for you helping us to reach 129% of August's new policy target - our best month so far this year! It means we clearly have winning rates to offer members.

September's also looking good so far so please give us a call for a quote if your car insurance is due soon.

QUOTLINE: 0800 917 2274 and mention this club/forum to access the scheme.

There are extra benefits of using Chris Knott too:

- Competitive rates - specially negotiated deals for club members/enthusiasts
- Understanding of what your car means to you
- Personal service and attention
- Expert advice from qualified insurance professionals
- Easy access to us via phone, email and social media
- Impartial advice as we're independent from your insurer
- All the ongoing support you need throughout your time with us
- Someone between you and the insurer to help with any claims disputes
- A relationship with your club/forum means we can call on model-specific advice if needed
- Answerable to the club/forum
- A share of our earnings paid to your club for every policy purchased

For a competitive quote for your standard, modified or classic car (and to receive these other valuable benefits) please give us a call.

best,
Nick

PS. we'll be making the Platinum Supercar Blast prize draw this week and announcing the winner here next Monday.

TESTIMONIALS
See what these guys thought of our service recently...

"I've used Chris Knott both direct and through AROC and they always come up with a good deal. They don't throw a hissy fit about mods either." Steve Prill, Alfa Romeo Owners Club

"Hi Nick, just been speaking to one of your team (Kathy) she was brilliant and I am going to be insured with Chris Knott Insurance!! Great service." Elli, Saab Owners Club GB

"Thanks for that, did the quote, and it does look very interesting. My wife (who likes small print) is perusing this and we'll get back to you in a few minutes. I have to say, most efficient dealing with an insurance company, ever ;-)" buze, ZRoaster.org
Right, straight in with it...

Congratulations to Philip Appleyard, a member of Volvo Owners Club, for winning our August draw. Philip has won a Platinum Supercar Blast plus High-Speed Passenger Ride or Photo. He gets track time in his favourite new supercar (6 to choose from) at his choice from 8 locations nationwide.

Entrants qualified by requesting a car insurance quote during August (purchase not required).

ANOTHER CHRIS KNOTT COMPETITION
If you like the idea of winning one of our prizes we do have another competition running at the moment - the Chris Knott Virtual Show & Shine which has been going on all Summer on social media.

Simply post a pic of your car with the theme 'Shine' and we'll judge the winner after the closing date but be quick, the closing date is this Thursday!!

Post your pic on either our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram pages and do these 3 things in the comments...

- @tag Chris Knott Insurance
- use hashtag #ShowShine2017
- @tag your club/forum

We'd love to see your cars!

All this is just a distraction of course - what we'd really like you to do is give us a call for a quote when your car insurance falls due.

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 - please mention this forum to access our special club scheme

ONLINE: complete brief info - Chris Knott Callback Form

best,
Nick

Recent testimonials

"Now with CKI through AROC on v6 with a few mods - best price and great service and discount on second vehicle recently insured with them." Mark Byatt, Alfa Romeo Owners Club

"Sorted insurance with @ChrisKnottIns -- I have to say they were very efficient, and very competitive, a pleasure to deal with." buze, ZRoadster.org

"You should be jubilant at how amazing you are. Let's do the deal at that." Richard Gregory, MPS Owners Club

"I have a modified GTV myself insured through Chris Knott for the last 10 years....Very good service and a very small premium...give them a call." Martin Lindus, Alfa Romeo Owners Club

"Big shout out to Chris Knott, site sponsors at Briskoda.net, advised them of my plans for the car this year, they said just call when you have made the changes etc. New suspension is on - just called them, all done, all promises kept, big thumbs up." David Turner, Briskoda
Hi all, Happy New Year!

I just wanted to thank you again if you requested a quote from us last year. And for those of you who took out cover through us we really do appreciate your custom.

I'm keen to know what prizes might interest you this year for our competitions. I was thinking about a Dash-Cam prize for one of them. Would you welcome that? Let me know.

I know we have to be there on price for you first and foremost but a competition always helps encourage members to call us to find out what that price may be.

Please do call us for a quote if your car insurance is due soon.

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 - please mention this forum's unique code to access our special car club scheme.

We're good for standard, modified, modern or classic cars. So you can ask us to quote for all the cars in your household and receive discounts for multi-car cover, whether you bring them all at once or separately.

If you prefer us to call you please complete contact details at https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/CarQuote and look out for a callback from 01424 200477.

best,
Nick

Recent Testimonials
We're grateful for those who take the time to post praise of our service and prices. Here's a few of them...

"Anyone who sees this, totally recommend - all my buddies use these! Hopefully these get my monies come Jan - their prices are always brillaint!" amatthews45, DS3 Club

"At last!!! We've been able to shift our insurance for our Giulietta back to Chris Knott. Many thanks to Tabitha for sorting it out for us!!" Gibbo, Alfa Romeo OC

"Just a quick shout of thanks once again to Chris Knott Insurance (Nick Day's crew) for bettering, yet again, the cheapest quote I got for another year of Coupe fun. Many thanks guys (Daryl White's patience for sorting it out and the young lady that did the payment today). Fabulous service." Sherri Joyce, Hyundai Coupe OC

"Hi Kathy, thank you for your very kind efforts to secure me the best deal out there. You don't know how pleasing an experience it is to be on the receiving end of such wonderful and attentive customer service. I am delighted to confirm my intention to proceed. Attached is a copy of my Sxxxxxx renewal notice, and proof of AROC membership." James Barrett, Alfa Romeo Owners Club

"Just wanted to say a huge thanks to Kim and Ian for sorting out my E82 and also the daily Focus diseasel. So easy to deal with and lower premiums with better levels of cover. Very happy with CKI." AndyBish135i, BabyBMWnet

Hi, just thought I'd post to let you know our current competition closes soon, so if you want to be in with a chance of winning a Nextbase Duo HD DashCam (with 32Gb SD Card) you'd better not hang about.

HOW TO ENTER
When you request a Chris Knott Car Insurance quote before 31/3 you gain instant entry in our prize draw. The winner will be chosen at random from our quotes database.

Info on the various ways to request a quote and full competition details here - WIN a DashCam with Chris Knott.

However the quickest way is to just call us on 0800 917 2274 and find out how much you could save by switching your car insurance to Chris Knott at renewal.

best,
Nick

Testimonials from car enthusiasts who've recently commented on our service:

"Yeah for what my experience was worth, being a young mid aged driver and having high insurance for my T5 after modding the other insurers all suddenly became an absolute headache and a nightmare with constantly waiting on the phone etc etc. Have always been a bit not sure about these guys here as I always found the comparison sites very easy. On a free day it took no time to call these guys. Spoke to some friendly member of staff who gave me a quote beating everyone else with my mods after a few mins. Was a great service so definite thumbs up." domhart10, Volvo OC

"I have been with Chris Knott for several years (had 1 year elsewhere for all my sins) and I have never had 1 issue with them. I would highly recommend giving them a call and they will do all they can to get you the best deal possible." Kev_mk3, AstraMk3OC

"Just taken my insurance with yourselves and your service was friendly, helpful and the quote process was super-speedy which was nice too. Price was the best on the market and you have given me the confidence that if I need anything you nice people will sort it for me. I was dealt with by Kathy who was great. Thank you again." patriotk11, TT-Forum

"I've been with Chris Knott for the past 18 months, I've added quite a few minor modifications to my policy and always hassle free with no charge." Darran, Fiesta STOC

"Awesome service and extremely helpful staff, would recommend 110%" Matthew G, TrustPilot
Here’s some more feedback on the Chris Knott service received via car club forums and TrustPilot where our Trust Score is now 9.4/10…

If you’d like a quote from the club/forum’s trusted partner please give Chris Knott a call on 0800 917 2274 and mention this forum to access the full benefit for members.

“Competitive quote, quick & easy service, professional service.” Tanya L, TrustPilot

"Just like to say what a friendly Insurance Company Chris Knott are I rang up yesterday and got a very good quote for my GT86 Auto and you managed to beat the LV Renewal by about £48, other Insurance Companies through Compare The Market were quoting about £100 to £200 more." Test Drives Unlimited, GT86/BRZ Drivers Club

"I have just changed my insurance over to Chris Knott. Had been with my previous insurer for 5 years. Chris Knott knocked £50 off my renewal which my old insurer wouldn't price match. Great customer service from Tabitha who provided my quote then Ian who processed the quote when I went ahead. Would recommend to anyone to give these guys a try." J306TD, BimmerForums

"Good people to deal with." Hamish M, TrustPilot

"Very helpful. My phone call was answered quickly and I didn't have to go through too much button pressing!" Jill T, TrustPilot

"Kim was excellent, honest and beat the best quote I got online. So far would really recommend these guys, better than all the other 'performance friendly' insurers I tried." Fran, TrustPilot

"Good comms and they are willing to work with you on buying a compulsory bit of paper that you might never need." plc143, TrustPilot

"I feel good price-wise - reasonable and care about client." Surinder K, TrustPilot

"Very happy so far." Nigel T, TrustPilot

"Very friendly and all paperwork seamed straightforward, the price was competitive too, with a saving on my renewal quote." Steve, TrustPilot

"Great as they matched the right policy to my particular needs and at a great price too - thanks!" Philip E, TrustPilot

"Matched previous quotes, knocked another £15 off great job, many thanks to Kath(y)." Gareth, TrustPilot

"I had fabulous help on the phone from Ian who understood exactly what I was talking about." Mike C, TrustPilot

If you’d prefer to leave details so we can call you back please visit https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/CarQuote

Best,
Nick
CAR INSURANCE DUE IN OCT/NOV 2019? - WIN A £100 AMAZON GIFT CARD

This forum's members qualify for free entry in the Chris Knott draw... just get a car insurance quote (or home insurance quote) during October and you're in with a chance to WIN a £100 Amazon Gift Card.

That'll be handy as you start to think about Christmas, or maybe you'll use it to treat yourself - why not?

HOW TO ENTER
Find out how much you could save by switching to club and enthusiast specialist Chris Knott.

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 - please mention this group to access the full benefits of club membership.

ONLINE: either complete brief contact details here: https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/CarQuote/?ref=191 - or schedule a call using our phone widget on that page.

Request your quote from Chris Knott before close of play on 31st October and you'll gain automatic entry in our Amazon prize draw as well as a competitive quote and these broker benefits...

CHRIS KNOTT BENEFITS
• Competitive quotes for both modern or classic/collectors cars
• Mod-friendly policies available
• Trusted by car clubs for 35+ years
• Personal service & assistance from qualified insurance experts in the UK
• Sound, impartial insurance advice
• Choice of policies and insurers who sit under UK regulation
• Easy access by phone, email, forum or social media
• All the ongoing support and assistance you need
• Multi-car and loyalty rewards
• Option to use your own preferred repairer
• Agreed value and limited mileage options
• Recommend a Friend scheme

Give us a call when you're getting your quotes together and we'll be looking to offer you the best deal of the lot.

best,
Nick

RECENT CHRIS KNOTT FEEDBACK

"Helpful and efficient service - have made significant saving and will be using again for second car and buildings & contents policies next January. Very pleased indeed, many thanks." J Eagles, Trustpilot

"100% recommend!!" D4MOST, FiestaSTOC

"Easy to quote and great price" P Jones, Trustpilot

"Brilliant – helpful, professional broker and a very fair price for good cover. Well done Chris Knott Insurance!!" N Bloom, Trustpilot

"I'd been with ****** **** for several years but latterly their renewal prices, militant attitude to loyal customers and general ‘couldn't care less’ demeanour just pushed me over the edge. Switched to Chris Knott earlier this year and couldn't have been happier - very good price/package, lovely attitude and despite me changing cars several times since, nothing ever feels like it's an issue with these guys. I'll be swapping my wife's car to them too once her current policy (also with ****, sadly...) expires in December." TurboDave, Volvo Owners Forum

"Cheaper than all other quotes for car insurance with the same level of cover!" Ms Guest, Trustpilot

…and there’s plenty more positive feedback on Trustpilot where we’ve been rated ‘Excellent’.
Bump!

If you're getting car insurance quotes this month remember to include Chris Knott in the mix. Give us a call and you'll be entered in the draw when we provide your quote.

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 (or use web link in previous post).

I'd like to thank this forum's members for your support so far. We'd love to help more of you to find your next insurance deal.

best,
Nick

These guys have already fed back their experience of getting quotes:

"Bought my first policy yesterday from Chris Knott. Got to say, very impressed. Beat the lowest quote I could find on my RSQ3, with the same excess, etc. Thanks to Jack and Jessica, keep up the good work guys. Maybe I’ll even win myself a £100 amazon voucher." Paul McGrath's Knees, audi-sport net

"How to get the hard work of searching done by someone else! Very kind and helpful staff. A good job done." Roland T, Trustpilot

"Excellent customer service from Jessica. The whole thing was stress less. Thank you." Christian C, Trustpilot
See how you'll benefit from our latest offer if you get a Chris Knott CAR or HOME insurance quote by 31st March - https://www.vxoc.org.uk/forum/Thread-Chr...RING-OFFER

best,
Nick

Feedback about Chris Knott...

"Just about to renew my other car with Chris Knott using this service. Sent the request and had a phone call at 9am the following day. Quote was £300 cheaper than what I was currently paying so fingers crossed that the quote I received is still valid tomorrow morning. So far a very positive experience and will be looking at insuring the GT86 when it is due in January." JohnM, GT86/BRZ Drivers Club

"I was recommended by a colleague at work who has been with you for 10 years and said he’s never had a problem and always had good prices and always spoken with helpful people so I rang up and got a quote which I was very happy with. The lady I spoke to was very helpful and it helped me and answered all questions I asked so I was very happy I was treated very well." Domenico D, TrustPilot

"I have been with Chris Knott for a few years and recently asked them for cover on my new runabout. They provided a competitive quote straightaway on Saturday morning and even mirrored my existing NCB. Thanks! " Jonathan, TrustPilot
Get a quote and you could WIN a Nextbase 522GW Dash Cam PLUS Sandisk 128Gb microSD Card with Chris Knott

Happy New Year! I'm Nick and I represent car club specialist broker Chris Knott Insurance on this forum. I'm here to help with any car insurance questions and to offer members competitive quotes. In 2020, CK customers saved 16% on average against their alternative renewal by switching to Chris Knott.

To kick this year off we're offering members entry in our prize draw - just for trying us for a quote. So, if you get your car quote before the end of February you could WIN a Nextbase 522GW Dash Cam PLUS Sandisk 128Gb microSD Card - on-road protection for you as you drive.

Full prize draw details:
https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/news/car-in...hcam-0121/

Our quoteline is 0800 917 2274 or you can request a callback using the online form or the callback pop-up widget at https://chrisknott.co.uk/CarQuote - please mention this forum/club when you contact us.

best,
Nick

By the way, are you following us on Facebook or Twitter yet? If not, please give us a follow: https://facebook.com/ChrisKnottIns | https://twitter.com/ChrisKnottIns

TESTIMONIALS

"Got a reasonable quote on the BRZ so will be taking CK up on that. Even better was the other half's MiTo quote. Much better than LV='s multicar quote. Oh and Admiral's was a joke!" gazza82, GT86 Owners Club

"Very good service with friendly staff and a great price." Keith James, Trustpilot

"Fantastic service from start to finish." Glenn Goodman, Trustpilot

"Good service by phone, and quick, too." Michael Denney, Trustpilot

"I'm a Chris Knott customer and have been for 20 years or so now - real good people who will match like for like quotes." Manda Ponium, Twitter

Mean average saving 16.5% against customers' invited renewal premiums elsewhere where disclosed. Period: 01/01/20 to 31/12/20.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chris Knott - more than just car insurance ChrisKnottIns 0 1,074 6:th-Sep-2021, 14:52:59
Last Post: ChrisKnottIns
  Chris Knott Reviews ChrisKnottIns 0 941 26:th-Jul-2021, 16:23:52
  Clean up with Chris Knott this Summer ChrisKnottIns 0 1,312 12:th-Jul-2021, 16:59:46
  Car Insurance - no gimmicks ChrisKnottIns 0 1,092 14:th-Jun-2021, 15:09:22
  WIN a TUI Travel Voucher with Chris Knott this month ChrisKnottIns 0 1,833 10:th-May-2021, 15:55:00
  The 21 day insurance myth ChrisKnottIns 0 1,297 26:th-Apr-2021, 15:35:28
  Car Insurance due soon? Try sponsor Chris Knott ChrisKnottIns 1 2,395 22:nd-Mar-2021, 14:43:49
  16% car insurance saving with Chris Knott ChrisKnottIns 1 2,670 22:nd-Feb-2021, 18:40:44
  Christmas Opening Hours 2020 PLUS a Chris Knott offer ChrisKnottIns 0 2,712 18:th-Dec-2020, 15:11:11
  2x new offers from insurance partner Chris Knott ChrisKnottIns 0 2,823 4:th-Nov-2020, 13:08:52