Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
list price

Price list

Price list.

The below prices are for Astra-J/GTC only.

If it's not listed PM me or post below.

Error code reading and clearing £40.00 (this includes Auto-leveling Headlamp re-calibration)

VCI requests £110.00 With programming (can take two visits) Additional cost may apply depending on the retrofit for VCI code

LED conversion £120 this can be in person or via a postal service

IPC (speedo upgrade) £100 (speedo not included)

IPC (Speedo) extra menus £20

Navi 650/950 de-pair & programmed to fit your car with DAB+ BT & Rear cam enabled £100 (this is a postal service and the radio box is not supplied)

Navi 600/900 radio programming only £80 in person

Navi 600/900 650/950 fitting and programming £260 (no parts supplied)

Rear camera Retrofit £160 (Camera not included in price)

Rear camera Retrofit £190 (Camera included in price)

CD400 programmed to fit your car with BT, USB & DAB or DAB+ £100 (postal service no parts supplied)

CD400 programmed to fit your car with BT, USB & DAB or DAB+ £80 (in person No parts supplied) 

Heated seat with lumber retrofit Astra-J £210 (no parts included)

Rear electric window fitting & programming £340 (no parts included).

BCM Mileage correction via post £50.
BCM Cloning via post £120
(no parts inc & I need your old BCM along with new Part numbers must match).

Power fold mirror's retrofit £65 (no parts included)

Note**Prices are subject to change without notice**

Current VCI Price list
[TR]
[TD]Price Category[/TD]
[TD]Euro[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]A[/TD]
[TD]€35.00[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]B[/TD]
[TD]€55.00[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]C[/TD]
[TD]€95.00[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]D[/TD]
[TD]€175.00[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Android Auto[/TD]
[TD]€75.00[/TD]
[/TR]

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Hi Rusty,

how much to add Auto folding wing mirrors on lock unlock on an astra J elite please?

Also is it easily done/quick?

thanks
Joe
(18:th-Jan-2016, 07:32:01)joebenz Wrote: Hi Rusty,

how much to add Auto folding wing mirrors on lock unlock on an astra J elite please?

Also is it easily done/quick?

thanks
Joe

£60 to supply and fit the module, it will take around 1hr.

Rusty.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
He'd still needed the motorised mirrors though right?
(19:th-Jan-2016, 23:34:14)Nemo Wrote: He'd still needed the motorised mirrors though right?

Of course of which I assumed he already has.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Hi Rusty,

I am interested in getting an upgrade to my Instrument Cluster, I have the GTC Sport without Trip, think I may have spoken to you about it on FB Messenger previously, I am struggling to find one that is de-voiced.  I think you said on someone else's thread on FB that there are some additional things you can turn on, on the basic display, if so what are the additional things?

Also interested in adding the Phone or Navi setup but not sure what is the best / easiest option so looking for some advice etc.

Cheers,

Ian.
Hi Taz-nut,

In the basic display (the very small one you can turn on MPG and trip iirc) I will have to confirm that.

Navi I'm working on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Does this mean your hoping to be able to do the Navi Retrofits?
(5:th-Feb-2016, 11:34:46)WhelanUK Wrote: Does this mean your hoping to be able to do the Navi Retrofits?

It's proving hard getting VCI codes from GM unless a navi unit is sourced from vauxhall (recon).

We were hoping we found a way round that which we have but you lose parking sensors (if fitted) and steering wheel controls I have a few more ideas to try if the last VCI request is rejected.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Hope all goes well. Always wanted factory fitted Navi but VX Mods doesn't do them anymore. Would be a good option for me as would keep factory Bluetooth and DAB.
@whelanUK I've just got 2 VCI codes back from GM one to unlock the unit and one to program it.

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
cool mate about time
Fantastic news, does that mean it will work with steering wheel controls?
(8:th-Feb-2016, 18:14:39)WhelanUK Wrote: Fantastic news, does that mean it will work with steering wheel controls?

Yes mate and parking sensors etc

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Great progress, nice to see that retrofits will be available again. What sort of prices would you be doing it for?
(8:th-Feb-2016, 19:53:14)WhelanUK Wrote: Great progress, nice to see that retrofits will be available again. What sort of prices would you be doing it for?

It depends more on the unit costs TBH.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Hi Rusty
I have astra 2013 with CD400 audio system which I have replaced. It needs coding. Can you help. I am in Newcastle, if you can do, what is the easiest way

thanks
(9:th-Feb-2016, 00:38:59)astra2013 Wrote: Hi Rusty
I have astra 2013 with CD400 audio system which I have replaced. It needs coding. Can you help. I am in Newcastle, if you can do, what is the easiest way

thanks

Hi, when you say you've replaced it what have you replaced it with?

You would need to visit me in Bournemouth so I can request the VCI code, if the unit is in theft protect mode it will take longer than 24-48 hours for them GM to send a unlock code.

If it's not theft mode it may just be a case of programming (if it's just another cd400).
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Am I right in saying these nav units require a different loom to that of the cd400?

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
yes
I'm guessing it's the looms which are a nightmare to get hold of?

Looking at eBay it looks simple enough to get holf of a nav, screen a face

The main cable you need is the video cable 2 blue ends. the rest can all be added.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
I've heard that's like hens teeth to get hold of

Yes always make sure it comes with it :-)

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
cd400 to cd500? with fin and usb so just fitting?
(21:st-Apr-2016, 18:10:07)benb282 Wrote: cd400 to cd500? with fin and usb so just fitting?

I take it from your post you have the unit and GIF cable etc?
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Yes all unit ready with shark fin and all cables needed for the job just need it fitting want it working as standard with steering controls and such thanks
Can I ask what extra info you can get in the extra menus, and I don't suppose you fancy a road trip to Newcastle really want the mirrors done too
(14:th-Jul-2016, 10:22:27)Scoobysn7x Wrote: Can I ask what extra info you can get in the extra menus, and I don't suppose you fancy a road trip to Newcastle really want the mirrors done too

Hi, which display do you have as there are 3 types.

No sorry anything like that I like to do at home where I have a big dry space to work and all my tools to hand.

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
(18:th-Nov-2014, 12:29:15)Rusty2009 Wrote:

If it's not listed PM me or post below.

These prices are for forum & Facebook members only..

Error code reading and clearing £15.00 (this includes Auto-leveling Headlamp re-calibration)

VCI requests £50.00 With programming (can take two visits) Additional cost may apply depending on the retrofit for VCI code.

Enable extra menus £15.00

LED conversion £120 this can be in person or via a postal service.

rusty2009 what about dvd800 to android looms?
Hi sorry to bother you I'm from the voxon web site well known member, I have an Astra 14 plate with a cd40 but all I want is to change the red screen to a colour screen , I have a full sat navi 650 screen box and buttons, from a breakers yard no wiring with it units only , so is there a way to get this working screen only , thanks I'm in Leicester so if you know any one local if I need to take the car in that's fine , thanks if you can help Paul
(8:th-Sep-2017, 23:11:25)Swinswin25 Wrote: Hi sorry to bother you I'm from the voxon web site well known member, I have an Astra 14 plate with a cd40 but all I want is to change the red screen to a colour screen , I have a full sat navi 650 screen box and buttons, from a breakers yard no wiring with it units only , so is there a way to get this working screen only , thanks I'm in Leicester so if you know any one local if I need to take the car in that's fine , thanks if you can help Paul

Hi, It's not possible to have colour screen on your current radio. You would need the full navi fitted.

Your closest is @Jpbroad1970 in Kettering.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
(9:th-Sep-2017, 07:41:23)Rusty2009 Wrote:
(8:th-Sep-2017, 23:11:25)Swinswin25 Wrote: Hi sorry to bother you I'm from the voxon web site well known member, I have an Astra 14 plate with a cd40 but all I want is to change the red screen to a colour screen , I have a full sat navi 650 screen box and buttons, from a breakers yard no wiring with it units only , so is there a way to get this working screen only , thanks I'm in Leicester so if you know any one local if I need to take the car in that's fine , thanks if you can help Paul

Hi, It's not possible to have colour screen on your current radio. You would need the full navi fitted.

Your closest is @Jpbroad1970 in Kettering.

morning

no problem with fitting etc contact me by pm if you are interested and I will give you prices
John
NAVI950 , DAB+ & Rear Camera , quick heat, auto lights and rain sensor retrofit
I retrofitted LED tail lights and now there's a dashboard error which tells me to check the light bulb.

I ignored this for almost a year but I just had my MOT done and the guy advised me that after 20th May, stricter MOT legislations are coming into force where the car in it's current state would fail.

Are you able to clear this error?
(11:th-May-2018, 20:40:42)ali2487 Wrote: I retrofitted LED tail lights and now there's a dashboard error which tells me to check the light bulb.

I ignored this for almost a year but I just had my MOT done and the guy advised me that after 20th May, stricter MOT legislations are coming into force where the car in it's current state would fail.

Are you able to clear this error?

The BCM needs updating with the correct calibration files I can do it but it is a VCI request job.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Hi Rusty. How much roughly would it cost to install electric folding mirrors? Cheers
(15:th-Jul-2018, 23:40:28)astramark Wrote: Hi Rusty. How much roughly would it cost to install electric folding mirrors?  Cheers

£60 to fit.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
I have a navi 600 and wanting to upgrade to a navi 650/950, am I right in saying all I need is the unit and the buttons and not the screen, I’d of just be able to post it and fit it my self ?

(17:th-Aug-2018, 13:19:30)Sh4rk2007 Wrote: I have a navi 600 and wanting to upgrade to a navi 650/950, am I right in saying all I need is the unit and the buttons and not the screen, I’d of just be able to post it and fit it my self ?

You need the Radio box and Screen the 600 controls will work fine just a couple of buttons are different.

It would need programming to your car, but other than that you can fit yourself just unplug 600 and plug in 650/950.
If yo went the Navi950 you would need a new Microphone wire also.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
(17:th-Aug-2018, 19:25:07)Rusty2009 Wrote:
(17:th-Aug-2018, 13:19:30)Sh4rk2007 Wrote: I have a navi 600 and wanting to upgrade to a navi 650/950, am I right in saying all I need is the unit and the buttons and not the screen, I’d of just be able to post it and fit it my self ?

You need the Radio box and Screen the 600 controls will work fine just a couple of buttons are different.

It would need programming to your car, but other than that you can fit yourself just unplug 600 and plug in 650/950.

So would that just involve sending the unit to you or do you need my car to be there to, sorry if that’s a stupid question lol

(17:th-Aug-2018, 20:22:03)Sh4rk2007 Wrote:

So would that just involve sending the unit to you or do you need my car to be there to, sorry if that’s a stupid question lol

Just the unit mate nothing else I need.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
(17:th-Aug-2018, 20:52:47)Rusty2009 Wrote:
(17:th-Aug-2018, 20:22:03)Sh4rk2007 Wrote:

Just the unit mate nothing else I need.

Cool I better get hunting then lol

The heating pad and harness for both my front seats need to be replaced. What would you charge for this please? I'd rather have someone who's familiar with the job doing it than choose a random local garage.
(15:th-Nov-2018, 15:50:51)robk999 Wrote: The heating pad and harness for both my front seats need to be replaced.  What would you charge for this please?  I'd rather have someone who's familiar with the job doing it than choose a random local garage.

Hi, Sorry I've not swapped the heater pads before its quite a big job.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
I fitted some heated seat pads once, it is a big job and you are probably better off going to a trimmers
Just to make you all aware I found out yesterday that everything has changed we now have to into a different website for SPS etc, and once I did that I've found prices have gone up again too.

I will update the price list asap.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Is that down to Vauxhalls new owners? (well recently new owners)
retrofitted = DAB+, GM dog guard, GM reversing camera
They increased the price as soon as they took over pretty much.

Now they launched all different sites (depending on sales make) and upped the prices too, there was no warning of the price increase at all.

When I started out it cost us €12 for 1hr access to TIS,EPC,VIS & SPS.

Now it costs us €40 for SPS on top of this we are charged a €1.56 handling charge then the bank charge us for paying in euro's.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
 emailed you for wiring heated seats, thanks
(21:st-Jan-2019, 10:39:00)Budd Wrote:  emailed you for wiring heated seats, thanks

Yep I've seen it just playing catch up since being away.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S

Who read this thread?
5 User(s) read this thread:
Arkanggel10 (28:th-Apr-2023, 17:53:48), milozic (30:th-Apr-2023, 20:05:26), ziTneY (16:th-Oct-2023, 21:54:10), Lito4h (3:rd-Nov-2023, 14:29:55), Clarkie (27:th-Nov-2023, 21:31:33)