Switch to desktop version  
ASTRA J OEM PARKING SENSORS - Printable Version

+- VXOC Astra-J/GTC (https://vxoc.org.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: Astra-J/GTC Section (https://vxoc.org.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Astra-J/GTC Howto's (https://vxoc.org.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+---- Forum: Retrofit How-to's (https://vxoc.org.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: ASTRA J OEM PARKING SENSORS (/showthread.php?tid=4239)

ASTRA J OEM PARKING SENSORS - blacknik - 6:th-Feb-2019

Hello.my car havn t parking sensors.i want to put the oem front and rear with button in fash.can help me?i want the oem style from inside to out .thanks!

RE: ASTRA J OEM PARKING SENSORS - vocky - 6:th-Feb-2019

you will need the module, wiring, sensors and switch.

I have retrofitted the rear sensors and will be retrofitting the fronts at some point this year.

You might need a VCI to make them work, depending on the year of your car

RE: ASTRA J OEM PARKING SENSORS - Rusty2009 - 7:th-Feb-2019

As Vocky has said.

There is no VCI needed for parking sensors on any any Astra-J just module programming.

RE: ASTRA J OEM PARKING SENSORS - blacknik - 7:th-Feb-2019

CAN YOU SAID THE PARTS?

RE: ASTRA J OEM PARKING SENSORS - blacknik - 9:th-Feb-2019

can help somebody with part numpers?i want factory style with small sensors!

RE: ASTRA J OEM PARKING SENSORS - Rusty2009 - 20:th-Feb-2019

(93191445) SENSOR, PARKING PILOT SYSTEM (NLS.- USE 39006734 12 49 104) (PRODUCTION NO. 13242365) RRP £36.90
Or New part number
39006734 SENSOR, SIDE RRP £37.25

RE: ASTRA J OEM PARKING SENSORS - blacknik - 27:th-Feb-2019

Thanks .i want all the part numbers!can help me somebody?after of that i will put and the front as factory if can do that!!!

RE: ASTRA J OEM PARKING SENSORS - blacknik - 12:th-Mar-2019

Hello.can help somebody with the set of part numbers of parking sensors with bottom in dash?

RE: ASTRA J OEM PARKING SENSORS - Rusty2009 - 14:th-Mar-2019

(12:th-Mar-2019, 07:39:06)blacknik Wrote: Hello.can help somebody with the set of part numbers of parking sensors with bottom in dash?

I've given you the parking sensor part number already.

For the button in the dash it depends what else you have on that button.

RE: ASTRA J OEM PARKING SENSORS - blacknik - 14:th-Mar-2019

I HAVEN T NOTHING.ITS EMPTY.I WANT TO PUT ALL THE KIT.YOU SAID ONLY FOR THE SENSORS.THE OTHET PARTS?CABLES?MODULE?ETC!!!!@

RE: ASTRA J OEM PARKING SENSORS - Rusty2009 - 16:th-Mar-2019

(14:th-Mar-2019, 10:53:30)blacknik Wrote: I HAVEN T NOTHING.ITS EMPTY.I WANT TO PUT ALL THE KIT.YOU SAID ONLY FOR THE SENSORS.THE OTHET PARTS?CABLES?MODULE?ETC!!!!@

There is no need to type in full capitals that wont help you get the info you want as it will put peoples backs up as it's considered as shouting on forums.

I'm sorry I saw you asked for sensor part numbers.

As I said in my last post the button depends on what you have fitted, also looms depend on what you have fitted I'm not going to list every single loom as I doubt you will even know which one you would need from the list. Supply your VIN or Reg number and I can find the correct parts needed for your car (if you a UK car) otherwise you would need to go to your dealership and ask if they could help supply you the part numbers.

RE: ASTRA J OEM PARKING SENSORS - blacknik - 16:th-Mar-2019

Hello.can you tell me if you know.because dealr said 2 part kits:
13306620 rear
13365681front.but the sensors have big holes!!

RE: ASTRA J OEM PARKING SENSORS - Qaranc - 27:th-Jan-2021

hi 
I need to replace one of my parking sensors its part number is 13368131 am I to get the same sensor or are there any other part numbers I can use sounds a dumb question but looking on ebay there are quite a few for the J but not with that number.

RE: ASTRA J OEM PARKING SENSORS - Rusty2009 - 2:nd-Feb-2021

Part numbers get superceeded over time.

@Jpbroad1970 can you look into this when you have 5 mins?

RE: ASTRA J OEM PARKING SENSORS - Jpbroad1970 - 2:nd-Feb-2021

As far as I can see you can use 93191445 or 39006734 also, they are the later numbers

RE: ASTRA J OEM PARKING SENSORS - Qaranc - 3:rd-Feb-2021

thanks for the help appreciate it