Switch to desktop version  
Astra J Coming Home Module / Key Signal Diagram - Printable Version

+- VXOC Astra-J/GTC (https://vxoc.org.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: Astra-J/GTC Section (https://vxoc.org.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Retrofit Research (https://vxoc.org.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Astra J Coming Home Module / Key Signal Diagram (/showthread.php?tid=4063)

Astra J Coming Home Module / Key Signal Diagram - EricMod - 2:nd-Oct-2018

Hey there guys!

I wanted to retrofit a Coming Home Module for my Astra J (A16XER).
The aftermarket Module needs a „door open“ signal to trigger the relay inside of it. I looked up in Autodata and searched the Internet but I cant find any useful information unfortunately. All I know is, the Body Control Module (BCM) should process the Signals but there are many cables to measure them all for my needed voltage signal.
Does somebody know or has a Wiring diagram/Pin assingment picture or something like that?
In the best case it should have a (short pulse) 12v Signal and no Canbus Data signal.

Thank you guys in advance!

Best regards from Austria,
Eric

RE: Astra J Coming Home Module / Key Signal Diagram - Rusty2009 - 8:th-Oct-2018

See the attached more to follow.

RE: Astra J Coming Home Module / Key Signal Diagram - Rusty2009 - 8:th-Oct-2018

Last 2.

RE: Astra J Coming Home Module / Key Signal Diagram - EricMod - 8:th-Oct-2018

Ahh Rusty you‘re the best I knew I can count on you!!

RE: Astra J Coming Home Module / Key Signal Diagram - EricMod - 10:th-Oct-2018

Hey there Rusty again, today I had a look at your pdf files and I thought it would be K6/Pin 21. But this Pin isnt even in the named plug. I measured the whole plug for the signal and came to a result it would be K6/Pin 4, I provisonally tried the module with Pin 4 and it worked I guess but after connecting and triying it out, the remote unlock/lock doesnt work anymore if the module is connected to this pin. Only after disconnecting the module the unlock/lock action worked again. It seems like, if you put any load (a relay) to the related pin, it doesnt work.

Maybe did I miss any pins relating my unlock signal? :(

RE: Astra J Coming Home Module / Key Signal Diagram - Rusty2009 - 11:th-Oct-2018

Have you tried K6 pin1 or 2 Or K2 pin15

RE: Astra J Coming Home Module / Key Signal Diagram - EricMod - 11:th-Oct-2018

Tried them all too yesterday, unfortunately nothing usefull :/

Isn‘t behind the Speedometer dash, the key transmitter module itself?

RE: Astra J Coming Home Module / Key Signal Diagram - Rusty2009 - 12:th-Oct-2018

Yes it is.

RE: Astra J Coming Home Module / Key Signal Diagram - BOLT - 15:th-Jan-2019

To activate coming home mode you need:
1 remove the ignition key
2 open door
3 blink high beam ,
i check on my astra and it work

RE: Astra J Coming Home Module / Key Signal Diagram - Big Dave2 - 16:th-Jan-2019

(15:th-Jan-2019, 17:24:27)BOLT Wrote: To activate coming home mode you need:
1 remove the ignition key
2 open door
3 blink high beam ,
i check on my astra and it work

Could be wrong, but I think the OP wants something different to this.

Pretty sure what you're suggesting is standard fitment on most Vauxhalls now, so the OP would already be able to do this.