Switch to desktop version  
Heated leather seats - Printable Version

+- VXOC Astra-J/GTC (https://vxoc.org.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: Astra-J/GTC Section (https://vxoc.org.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Request for information (https://vxoc.org.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Heated leather seats (/showthread.php?tid=2968)

Heated leather seats - Tonto - 28:th-Nov-2016

Hi all,

After installing the heated leather seats I'm encountering a few issues that I'm hoping are an easy fix!

First is the heater controls, drivers side stays on forever once pressed but the passenger side goes off after roughly about one minute..

The lumbar support works fine on both seats.

The seats don't seem to be heating up properly, I can feel that my seat heats up a little bit but being on full power is of thought you'd feel a noticeable heat..

I've not sat in passenger seat yet but it doesn't seem to warm up either, also if I put it on to number 2 heat it stays on forever!

Any help and advice is appreciated!!

Tonto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Heated leather seats - Rusty2009 - 28:th-Nov-2016

They have cut-out point which seems to work only when on level 3 which will cut the seat out.

(28:th-Nov-2016, 13:59:27)Rusty2009 Wrote: They have cut-out point which seems to work only when on level 3 which will cut the seat out.

But my drivers seat doesn't cut out at all...

Ok, so it seems that my passenger heater button actually heats my drivers seat and vice versa.. anyone else ever had this or could it be down to the M072 headunit and with it being opposite sides? As in when you open driver door it shows passenger open etc.

@Sheppy1
@Rusty2009

RE: Heated leather seats - tucpal - 28:th-Nov-2016

it will be the head unit most likely set up for left hand drive.

RE: Heated leather seats - sheppy1 - 28:th-Nov-2016

Nahhh can't see it being down to head unit! It's not that smart, all of does is display config which the standard head unit would have displayed... It won't add config functionality that reverses how the heated seats work!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Just change the setting in the hidden menu anyway which puts the door opening icon etc. The correct way around

Heated leather seats - Rusty2009 - 28:th-Nov-2016

But if it's not display the correct door opening it would point to it being set to LHD is there no setting?

@tucpal yeah some things you can't change from left hand drive which is frustrating.

@Sheppy1 I've already changed that over mate, using the dial out code. Not sure there is any other way.

@Rusty2009 there is a dial out code where you can change it from LHD to RHD but some functions (windows) still show wrong way around.. just very annoying now.

RE: Heated leather seats - sheppy1 - 28:th-Nov-2016

And your doors still show as wrong way around when opened? The option is a little confusing so you sure you selected the correct one?

No doors show the correct way around now. But windows are still wrong.

RE: Heated leather seats - Rymaan82 - 29:th-Nov-2016

I have the same tonto in my elite with the M072 unit. The display for the drivers heated seats shows on the passenger side and vice versa. But that doesnt change the function of the buttons for me in anyway they heat the correct sides, just the unit displays them on the wrong sides. Ive checked all in the settings for the unit but again I think its part of the window display issue.

Heated leather seats - Tonto - 4:th-Dec-2016

This is my issue, to heat the drivers seat I have to press the passenger seat button... display also shows passenger side so that is technically correct.

Anyone seen this issue before?