Switch to desktop version  
VXR ALLOYS FOR SALE AND Bye bye GTC CDTI bring on the hunt for my VXR - Printable Version

+- VXOC Astra-J/GTC (https://vxoc.org.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: Buying, selling, wanted & what's it worth? (https://vxoc.org.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Parts for sale (https://vxoc.org.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+--- Thread: VXR ALLOYS FOR SALE AND Bye bye GTC CDTI bring on the hunt for my VXR (/showthread.php?tid=1546)

VXR ALLOYS FOR SALE AND Bye bye GTC CDTI bring on the hunt for my VXR - DE5IRED - 4:th-May-2015

Hey guys

As some of you know I had some big plans with my gtc and was going to take the route Baz took with his red one don't get me wrong I adore my cdti gtc

But after much thought I realised that i won't be 110% happy until Ive got VXR so after much long discussions with the Mrs and myself lol I've decided I'm geting rid and replacing my gtc with a VXR.

I recently purchased some genuine VXR wheels from a vxr online and astra j Facebook member and as I'm now on my hunt for my VXR there up for sale

2 are like perfect and and one has light scratches and one has slight laquer peel pics are below any questions let me know.

£500 with free uk mainland delivery

Excuse the ness in my spare room haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Bye bye GTC CDTI bring on the hunt for my VXR - tucpal - 4:th-May-2015

fair does and good luck with the VXR sure you will be really happy

Bye bye GTC CDTI bring on the hunt for my VXR - DE5IRED - 4:th-May-2015

Cheers mate

RE: Bye bye GTC CDTI bring on the hunt for my VXR - J1ODYA - 4:th-May-2015

They are two v different cars for different reasons lol I have a diesel cos I do 35k miles per year only.

GLWS

(4:th-May-2015, 19:59:13)J1ODYA Wrote: They are two v different cars for different reasons lol I have a diesel cos I do 35k miles per year only.

GLWS

Don't get me wrong I love my cdti and was close to geting a vxr after 4 months of having my current gtc but the more plans I make in my head for my gtc just makes sence to get rid and get what my heart really deep down wants.

Cheers fella

RE: Bye bye GTC CDTI bring on the hunt for my VXR - tucpal - 4:th-May-2015

there is not much to do to a VXR tints and lowered and they look the dogs lol

i will have to move this to the for sale section but you wont have any problems selling them that's for sure

A

and hold out for a good spec one NAV, bluetooth, DAB etc

Yeah I know what you mean for me it's the overall package and I do miss petrol as this is like my first everyday diesel.

I would go for carbon rear diffuser and carbon front wheel arch mud Guards and full tint like mine now but I know what you mean.

Hopefully I can find One I'm looking for going to be hard work geting a Arden one from what I can see and that's a big one for me but time will tell.

Yeah no probs bud sorry for putting it in the wrong section and fingers crossed I get a buyer

That's what I'm looking for nav Bluetooth dab and the lights I forget the name of lol and Arden or white but trying to stay away from white secretly as had enough of how dirty it gets after 5 minutes of cleaning

RE: VXR ALLOYS FOR SALE AND Bye bye GTC CDTI bring on the hunt for my VXR - tucpal - 4:th-May-2015

AFL lights are well worth it if you can find one with them

you need to clear you pm inbox mate also it is full

RE: VXR ALLOYS FOR SALE AND Bye bye GTC CDTI bring on the hunt for my VXR - Rusty2009 - 5:th-May-2015

May be of interest to you mate think it has everything you want

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vauxhall-Astra-J-GTC-VXR-16V-2-0-Heated-Leather-Seats-FULLY-LOADED-/251916726999?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3aa76832d7