Switch to desktop version  
Requesting a Part number or technical information - Printable Version

+- VXOC Astra-J/GTC (https://vxoc.org.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: Astra-J/GTC Section (https://vxoc.org.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Request for information (https://vxoc.org.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Requesting a Part number or technical information (/showthread.php?tid=120)

Requesting a Part number or technical information - Rusty2009 - 7:th-Mar-2014

Requesting a Part number or technical information.

Please be as specific as you can about the part you want, also about the technical information you require.

Requesting a Part number or technical information - Lush Lighting City - 9:th-Mar-2014

Hi

does any body have the part number for the power fold mirror switch?

Requesting a Part number or technical information - Rusty2009 - 9:th-Mar-2014

20921397 is what you want mate.

Requesting a Part number or technical information - WhelanUK - 10:th-Mar-2014

After a clip that holds the roof lining at the back as snapped off.
There is a number on the back but not sure it's a part number or not.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]45[/ATTACH]

Requesting a Part number or technical information - tucpal - 10:th-Mar-2014

can you not glue it back in with silicone

Requesting a Part number or technical information - Rusty2009 - 10:th-Mar-2014

90520940 is the right part number mate

Requesting a Part number or technical information - WhelanUK - 10:th-Mar-2014

tucpal Wrote:can you not glue it back in with silicone

Not thought of that. It snapped off the roof and tore off the lining. Can easily glue bottom part to lining. What would you use for getting the clip back on roof?

Was having a look to see how to remove ariel, not much room.

Requesting a Part number or technical information - tucpal - 10:th-Mar-2014

take the parcel shelf out do lean on that
use some 3m double sided tape
on the head liner and some silicone on the roof.

Requesting a Part number or technical information - bhalay207 - 22:nd-Mar-2015

After reading a thread on here ive seen there are various options available. What's the most suited rear view mirror cover for my car? I'm planning on getting a tinting company to apply some film to the windscreen to hide the wiring from the outside so don't want anything to big if I can help it.

TIA

Requesting a Part number or technical information - tucpal - 22:nd-Mar-2015

just get a sun strip tint put on its easier
the cover backing plate wont fit without the glass being replaced

Requesting a Part number or technical information - Rusty2009 - 22:nd-Mar-2015

Tucpal you can buy the bracket that's fixed to the windscreen then pop the cover on, I will have a look later mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Requesting a Part number or technical information - tucpal - 22:nd-Mar-2015

there are studs on the glass that fix the backing plate in position
and it will look crap if you just glue it on unless you can tint the shape on the glass
i tried and gave up

RE: Requesting a Part number or technical information - n1ibor - 22:nd-Apr-2016

Ok so car is out of the Shop and looking good again.
Drive it Home and it was fine. When is tried to start it a few hours later it wouldn start. Rook te key out and in and it starter Fin, but it was lacking Power.

I detached the batery and te Orange Check engine licht was gone. Friend of Mine Read the fault codes and it was p1683. Not sure what it is though.

Is it Safe to Drive? Any advice? Had my car fixed at a independed garage

Permanent code and Drove Fine after detaching the batery btw.

Phone makes random word with a capital :/

Requesting a Part number or technical information - bhalay207 - 23:rd-Apr-2016

Found this on the Web for you. Not 100% myself. Are you sure the code you've been given is right as I found it hard to find any information on that code, which in itself is strange

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk

RE: Requesting a Part number or technical information - n1ibor - 23:rd-Apr-2016

it's the code that showed up, but it's not proffesional equipment. i'll check the garage on monday

RE: Requesting a Part number or technical information - Rusty2009 - 23:rd-Apr-2016

We have a thread full of fault codes here https://www.vxoc.org.uk/forum/Thread-Fault-Codes

But p1683 is not there and it's listed on the vauxhall workshop manual.

RE: Requesting a Part number or technical information - n1ibor - 23:rd-Apr-2016

hmmm, might have been p1682 could be my mistake. i'll check with my buddy to see if he remembers

p1682 makes sense: Ignition 1 Switch Circuit 2.
as it would not start. It this coincidence that it happend after the repair? Becaus right after the collision the car started fine also when driving it up to the tow-truck. and i started it a few times when my mate towed me to get to another garage (the brake pedal was really hard so i has to start it for a short time)
i already had to go back 10 min after i got the car back as the window sprinkelers were not working, and they had to repace a fuse.
I seems to me they made short circuit.

I'm sorry for my english, i don't know the words you use for these problems

i'm still goining to use it this weekend as it drove fine just now, so i don't thing there is anything major broken (i.e turbo/intercooler)

RE: Requesting a Part number or technical information - stigeye - 24:th-Oct-2016

Hi, I've got an intermittent SVS message coming up, had codes read at our local garage and they have come back with fault code # P0673 Cylinder 3 glow plug. Do you have a part number for the glow plug in question and is it something best left to a garage to fit, we were quoted around £73 for the part.

RE: Requesting a Part number or technical information - stigeye - 24:th-Oct-2016

I found the part number (55579436), if there are 4 glow plugs, are they all the same in the 2.0cdti, all with pressure sensors or are there some without pressure sensors (55564162)

RE: Requesting a Part number or technical information - tucpal - 24:th-Oct-2016

i think the ecoflex engines have the pressure sensors and the standard 2.0cdti does not
but check with any dealer first just give them your reg and ask for glow plug part numbers

RE: Requesting a Part number or technical information - neilll - 19:th-Apr-2017

Part No. for Genuine 2015 GTC Front Bumper, mesh grille and (probably) Temperature Sensor required please.

Contemplating this as an insurance job (my excess is only £200 and I have PNC)

Also, have seen 'clone' front bumpers, should they be steered well clear of?

RE: Requesting a Part number or technical information - Rusty2009 - 22:nd-Apr-2017

Your going to be looking at £350+ just for the bumper mate.

Pattern parts can be a pain to fit as they normally need fetaling.

RE: Requesting a Part number or technical information - neilll - 24:th-Apr-2017

(22:nd-Apr-2017, 08:23:47)Rusty2009 Wrote: Your going to be looking at £350+ just for the bumper mate.

Pattern parts can be a pain to fit as they normally need fetaling.

Thanks - Went via insurance in the end as AC was also required so £1500+

RE: Requesting a Part number or technical information - Weeman424 - 31:st-May-2017

Hi anyone know the partnumber for the fuel pressure control valve for a1.6cdti ecoflex 136ps