Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 11,809
» Latest member: Triggertigger
» Forum threads: 4,546
» Forum posts: 49,663

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Old member returns
Forum: Introduction Area
Last Post: koxaz_nostraz
Yesterday, 13:22:35
» Replies: 2
» Views: 995
VXR front seats
Forum: Wanted
Last Post: Rusty2009
2:nd-Apr-2024, 18:52:29
» Replies: 1
» Views: 774
Opel OPC Seat Wiring Diag...
27:th-Mar-2024, 19:07:42
» Views: 384
Oil Temp and pressure sen...
Forum: Retrofit How-to's
8:th-Mar-2024, 19:06:33
» Replies: 3
» Views: 1,533
Looking for previous owne...
8:th-Mar-2024, 19:05:53
» Replies: 4
» Views: 699
1.4 non turbo P0171 code
Forum: Mechanical
15:th-Feb-2024, 07:47:47
» Views: 326
cd 400 upgrade to navi 60...
Forum: Retrofit Research
14:th-Feb-2024, 07:52:16
» Replies: 6
» Views: 4,130
steering wheel buttons
Forum: Astra-J/GTC Howto's
29:th-Jan-2024, 18:21:51
» Replies: 4
» Views: 643
Carbon sill door protecto...
Forum: Members car's progress threads
26:th-Jan-2024, 08:38:33
» Views: 678
Reversing camera fitted
Forum: Members car's progress threads
Last Post: Astragtc1282
25:th-Jan-2024, 19:53:32
» Replies: 2
» Views: 454

Price of pads
Posted by: richje100 - 21:st-Apr-2014, 14:22:14 - Forum: Servicing - Replies (21)

Hey guys, anyone know off top of their head price of front pads for 12plate 1.7sri?
Having same noise as I did on my vectra - full steering lock reversing then brake and hear a loud noise like metal bending effect so think its time to change pads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzling
Posted by: tucpal - 21:st-Apr-2014, 09:45:20 - Forum: Astra-J/GTC Common Problems - Replies (9)

so i seem to be dazzling oncoming traffic with my head lights the last few weeks
i have had too turn the dipped beam down to number 3 to stop this
i pulled up against a wall last knight to check what was going on marked the lights on the wall and pulled back 25 foot
and my dipped beam is way off pointing far to high so i will adjust them tonight
i know think this is why i have had the check left position error message i got intermittently
when the lights were in there standard 0 position as this message has not come back on in position 3 for some time
they must have gone out of alignment when i swapped the H7 bulbs over.

Photoshop request
Posted by: cornishtaz - 20:th-Apr-2014, 21:56:59 - Forum: Request for information - Replies (4)

Could anyone with photoshop expertise please shop some biturbo wheels onto my VXR please

PC simulators
Posted by: Rusty2009 - 20:th-Apr-2014, 21:43:01 - Forum: General Chat - No Replies

Do you use pc simulators and what type?

I use Auran Trainz Simulator and railworks.

No I'm not a train nutter but I do like trains, and as I'll never have the space to build Weymouth to Shrewsbury as a model railway in the loft it's the next best thing with unlimited space and also saves me £££££'s not having to buy models.

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk.

What about go karting
Posted by: Rusty2009 - 20:th-Apr-2014, 20:25:44 - Forum: Club meets South - Replies (2)

What about a go karting for a south meet?

Or a hire of a race track or something price depending?

How to add your photographs to the forum using Photobucket
Posted by: Rusty2009 - 20:th-Apr-2014, 12:45:12 - Forum: Site help - Replies (2)

How to add your photographs to the forum using Photobucket.

You want to include photos into your threads / posts on VX.O.C.

The best way to do this is via an image hosting site, this keeps the sites sever space down and allows you more control over your photos.

I recommend using Photobucket to host your photos, registration is required and you can set your own privacy settings. Photobucket is free & easy to use and offers many features you can if needed buy extra space, or by using there apps you can gain more free space.

1. Go to Photobucket

2. Click the sign up button highlighted

3. Fill in the form, this form needs your email address, a username (Username will be displayed in address links and cannot be changed so choose carefully), password, date of birth, *** & postcode.

4. Slide the arrow across so they know you are human.

5. Then click the "Get started" button at the bottom.

6. It will then say "Welcome to Photobucket.

7. To upload just click the "UPLOAD" button at the top.

You can now browse to pictures or you can simply drag and drop them.
If you want to browser then click the “choose photos and videos” button and it will open up a box (like adding an attachment to an email or saving a file from the web).

Once you have browsed to the folder where your pictures are you can then select just one or multiple images. To select multiple images simply hold down the ctrl button on your windows keyboard and then left mouse click the images you want to upload.

Once done click the “OPEN” button and the upload will begin.

You can name the photos underneath each upload if you like.

8. Once the photos are uploaded click on the “View Uploads” button at the top under “Your Bucket”

Click on one image to open it in full view and get access to the links or you can just hover over the image and when a little cog appears in the top right comer hover on it and then drop down to “get links” and click it.

Once the popup comes up you need the direct link, just click on it and it will flash yellow & say copied.

Or as mentioned above large view method, click on the image and it will open.

You can skip though images using the arrows on the left, right or above.
Again you just click the €œdirect box€ and it will flash yellow and say copied.

From here you can add them into your thread / post, by using the [img]""[/img] tags.
Example "[img]your link will go here[/img]€"
That's it all done enjoy sharing your pictures with the rest of the VX.O.C members.

Read me
Posted by: Rusty2009 - 20:th-Apr-2014, 09:52:03 - Forum: Club meets North - No Replies

We need a club meet organizer for this section if you feel you could do this and please just reply below.

Read me
Posted by: Rusty2009 - 20:th-Apr-2014, 09:51:27 - Forum: Club meets South - Replies (3)

We need a club meet organizer for this section if you feel you could do this and please just reply below.

Read me
Posted by: Rusty2009 - 20:th-Apr-2014, 09:50:50 - Forum: Club meets all Regions - No Replies

north west meet
Posted by: tucpal - 20:th-Apr-2014, 09:50:43 - Forum: Club meets North - Replies (4)

ok i have picked a weekend to have a get together sat june 7th or sun june 8th
for us lads up north so looking for a good central position and may be a nice pub with a good car park
so if anyone is up for this let me know here
also looking for any good ideas