Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 11,813
» Latest member: Craig_Marvin
» Forum threads: 4,545
» Forum posts: 49,655

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Old member returns
Forum: Introduction Area
Last Post: koxaz_nostraz
17:th-Apr-2024, 13:22:35
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1,118
VXR front seats
Forum: Wanted
Last Post: Rusty2009
2:nd-Apr-2024, 18:52:29
» Replies: 1
» Views: 829
Opel OPC Seat Wiring Diag...
27:th-Mar-2024, 19:07:42
» Views: 441
Oil Temp and pressure sen...
Forum: Retrofit How-to's
8:th-Mar-2024, 19:06:33
» Replies: 3
» Views: 1,629
Looking for previous owne...
8:th-Mar-2024, 19:05:53
» Replies: 4
» Views: 761
1.4 non turbo P0171 code
Forum: Mechanical
15:th-Feb-2024, 07:47:47
» Views: 369
cd 400 upgrade to navi 60...
Forum: Retrofit Research
14:th-Feb-2024, 07:52:16
» Replies: 6
» Views: 4,201
steering wheel buttons
Forum: Astra-J/GTC Howto's
29:th-Jan-2024, 18:21:51
» Replies: 4
» Views: 694
Carbon sill door protecto...
Forum: Members car's progress threads
26:th-Jan-2024, 08:38:33
» Views: 736
Reversing camera fitted
Forum: Members car's progress threads
Last Post: Astragtc1282
25:th-Jan-2024, 19:53:32
» Replies: 2
» Views: 515

Check left drl
Posted by: kfayz - 15:th-Apr-2015, 18:43:20 - Forum: Astra-J/GTC - Replies (1)

my left drl only works in dim mode at night but when i start the car in the morning it doesnt work and says check left drl any ideas?

Site to close for maintenance
Posted by: Rusty2009 - 15:th-Apr-2015, 09:55:37 - Forum: Site updates - No Replies

The forum will go down for 10 minutes tomorrow 16/04/2015 while I make some databases downloads.

The forum will then go offline on the Friday 17/04/2015 while we apply all changes to the databases etc.

We would like to apologize in advance for the down time.

Tyres
Posted by: JohnL - 14:th-Apr-2015, 20:32:39 - Forum: General Chat - Replies (7)

Ended up buying new tyres at the end off last month as one of the front tyres ended up with a bulge in the wall. Took it to the local tyre place and they have given me both tyres back as they couldn't see any damage on the tyre.

As you can see it wasn't big but and now with the tyre off wheel there is no indication anything was there in the 1st place. Would you keep it as a spare or bin it? 

Vxr centre caps
Posted by: DE5IRED - 14:th-Apr-2015, 20:18:58 - Forum: Astra-J/GTC - Replies (11)

Hey guys

Quick question out there to anyone who may know

Basically I'm picking up some vxr wheels on Saturday and I'm going to get them fully refurbished and get the normal grey paint sprayed gloss black I'm wondering if my centre Caps will fit the 20s or will I need to purchase new vxr centre caps.

If anyone knows let me know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Busy couple of days
Posted by: bhalay207 - 14:th-Apr-2015, 13:43:14 - Forum: Astra-J/GTC - Replies (2)

So as ive had a couple of days off work i decided to get involved with the Astra and do a little bit of tinkering.... as you do lol

So yesterday I changed the DRLs to LEDs and fit a new AUX socket and today I freshened up the air con and fitted the ambient lighting in the doors.

The leds for the door were free thanks to vauxhall giving me a £20 voucher for parts as a thank you for buying the car so that was a brucey bonus!

Im going to do a progress thread soon, but thought id share my ongoings.

Im off to give it a clean now lol.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 using Tapatalk

Polarg DRL bulbs
Posted by: bhalay207 - 14:th-Apr-2015, 09:56:21 - Forum: Parts for sale - Replies (5)

Hi guys,

Ive just fit LEDs into my car rendering my polarg bulbs useless.

Thought id offer them out to someone on here. I dont want anything for them, just the 'buyer' to cover the postage costs. Obviously i cant gurantee their service life.

First come and all that.

Cheers!

Wrong section..... sorry guys!!

VXR interior
Posted by: cornishtaz - 13:th-Apr-2015, 09:57:04 - Forum: Ebay Or Other Internet bargains - Replies (3)

Anyone fancy some nice VXR interior

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vie...65&alt=web

Tapatalk issue
Posted by: cornishtaz - 12:th-Apr-2015, 19:57:42 - Forum: Site help - Replies (21)

I use Tapatalk alot for viewing the site but since the latest update to the site I'm not getting any notifications coming through on my phone. Other sites I use Tapatalk for are working ok. Notifications are set to on.

Anyone else got the same issue or can help

Advice on LEDs please!
Posted by: Tonto - 12:th-Apr-2015, 10:24:14 - Forum: Astra-J/GTC - Replies (2)

Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere.

I want to add footwell LEDs and the door handle LEDs to my Astra J, but I want them to be blue not the standard red. I'd also like to replace the stock red ambient light from centre console, but I don't have a clue where to get one from, same with what LEDs I'd need for doors and footwells.. I've read about all these errors popping up etc and definitely don't want that to happen. I dont mind buying from fleabay as long as it's definitely the right thing I need lol.

My Astra is a 2011 model and I've read I should already have the connectors in the door handles for the LEDs.. anyone confirm this without me breaking my car doors please?

So any advice is massively appreciated.

Thanks
Tonto

Number plates
Posted by: dutton84 - 12:th-Apr-2015, 08:40:57 - Forum: Retrofit Research - Replies (81)

Anyone bought plates online? I've heard theses do good plates, Legal too http://www.demonplates.com

My screws haven't got the caps on so gone all rusty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk