Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 11,812
» Latest member: CraigBlids
» Forum threads: 4,545
» Forum posts: 49,655

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Old member returns
Forum: Introduction Area
Last Post: koxaz_nostraz
17:th-Apr-2024, 13:22:35
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1,109
VXR front seats
Forum: Wanted
Last Post: Rusty2009
2:nd-Apr-2024, 18:52:29
» Replies: 1
» Views: 827
Opel OPC Seat Wiring Diag...
27:th-Mar-2024, 19:07:42
» Views: 438
Oil Temp and pressure sen...
Forum: Retrofit How-to's
8:th-Mar-2024, 19:06:33
» Replies: 3
» Views: 1,628
Looking for previous owne...
8:th-Mar-2024, 19:05:53
» Replies: 4
» Views: 757
1.4 non turbo P0171 code
Forum: Mechanical
15:th-Feb-2024, 07:47:47
» Views: 369
cd 400 upgrade to navi 60...
Forum: Retrofit Research
14:th-Feb-2024, 07:52:16
» Replies: 6
» Views: 4,199
steering wheel buttons
Forum: Astra-J/GTC Howto's
29:th-Jan-2024, 18:21:51
» Replies: 4
» Views: 694
Carbon sill door protecto...
Forum: Members car's progress threads
26:th-Jan-2024, 08:38:33
» Views: 736
Reversing camera fitted
Forum: Members car's progress threads
Last Post: Astragtc1282
25:th-Jan-2024, 19:53:32
» Replies: 2
» Views: 512

The Autoglym man cometh
Posted by: Nickmagicfingers1981 - 17:th-Jun-2015, 15:10:26 - Forum: Detailing - Replies (4)

So the Autoglym rep poped in today.

Thinking i might give it a good clean over the weekend.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Ebay trader Aply20
Posted by: Nickmagicfingers1981 - 17:th-Jun-2015, 09:35:49 - Forum: General Chat - Replies (25)

Morning guys

Just a quick post to let you know about a an Ebay trader called Aply20.

He is selling the number plate led's that some of you guys have already fitted.

I have purchased the lights but it seems that i got a duff pair as they don't fit to well, you have to rock them from side to side in the bulb holder for them to work. just looks like the actual fit is a bit to small for the holder.

I am now 2 weeks into trying to get the bulbs returned or replaced and have ended up going through the Ebay buyer protection centre.

What i think you should all know is the following.

1. 1. Seller states he is in Notingham, actually he is based in London ( i only say this as i live in Nottingham and was willing to drive and swap them).
  1. 2. Wants you to pay extra costs in order to return and replace (almost have the orginal price again).
  1. 3. Will tell you that you purchased the wrong bulbs ( even tho it states in the listing that they will fit. And i know that some of you guys have already fitted           them and recommended them!)

Sorry for the rant but i don't want others to have the same trouble as i am having.

Nick

Squeak when turning steering wheel
Posted by: Rusty2009 - 16:th-Jun-2015, 14:08:57 - Forum: Astra-J/GTC - Replies (12)

Squeak when turning steering wheel, getting really annoying now anybody else got it?

Garage scratched my wheels.
Posted by: pope30 - 14:th-Jun-2015, 20:32:54 - Forum: Request for information - Replies (3)

Hi All,

Took my car in for a couple of new front tyres. Not only did they leave my wheels covers in white gunk but both have marks. The garage has accepted responsibly for one (only just noticed the other). They said they will send it off to be re-lacquered will this sort it? Images should be attached.

Thanks,
Matt

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Go Pro Dash Cam
Posted by: sheppy1 - 14:th-Jun-2015, 00:12:01 - Forum: Astra-J/GTC - Replies (116)

Hey guys

So I'm planning on using my partners Go Pro as a dash cam and was just going to stick it to the windscreen just a bit below where the rear view mirror is...anyone think this is a good place to put it or does anyone else use one for this (or use dash cams in general) and know of a better place to mount it?

Thanks

Xenon Headlights
Posted by: sheppy1 - 13:th-Jun-2015, 23:34:14 - Forum: Astra-J/GTC - Replies (8)

Hey all

Have had a scan of the forum and can't see anything about this topic but does anyone have any info about how to fit xenon headlights? Have never done it before with any car so not really sure about the process or what I should be looking for or even the price for this kind of upgrade.

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks

Hello from Dublin
Posted by: marcus - 13:th-Jun-2015, 15:10:49 - Forum: Introduction Area - Replies (9)

Hello.
Just replaced my Civic type S with a white Sri vx line 2.0 Cdti. 2012 model. Great car so far and enjoy the torque. The ride is miles better compared to the civic despite the 19 inch alloys.

This will be my 5th astra as I've owned one in each generation starting with a white 1991 1.8 GSI (SA spec).

No immediate mods planned but would certainly entertain a remap at some point.

Looking forward to the forum banter...

Chrome trim
Posted by: dutton84 - 12:th-Jun-2015, 18:25:06 - Forum: Ebay Or Other Internet bargains - Replies (2)

Not seen these on eBay before

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vie...ID=EBAY-GB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Centre Dash Trim
Posted by: dutton84 - 12:th-Jun-2015, 10:30:10 - Forum: General Chat - Replies (4)

Anyone got an idea how much autovaux would charge for the centre dash trim and if they can get one? I'd obviously need the part number but don't know what it is.

I really want the gloss black trim

I'm sure I've seen one that's completely gloss back in GTC

I could be looking forever on eBay to find one.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ilovetechnopt GTC's progress thread
Posted by: ilovetechnopt - 12:th-Jun-2015, 04:10:13 - Forum: Members car's progress threads - Replies (21)

Just starting a thread to show my GTC and post the incoming mods i have planned for her :P

This week i plan on install Heko wind deflectors, led`s to number plate,interior,and boot.
Also ordered some smoked tinted indicators.
Then eibach 30mm drop if it doesn`t rub on full lock (waiting on members feedback)