Please note new users with 0 posts will have to have their first 2 posts approved by a Moderator or Admin. There is no point posting the same post / thread multiple times staff have a life and can't be expected to be on the forum 24/7. (December 17, 2016)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
double din
hi guys i am looking to retro fit a double din stereo into my astra elite 2013 i have a pioneer unit and was wondering if this is poss and how easy it is to do also the cables that connects 2 do what happens with ignition live as i know there isn't normally one in the vauxhall any info would be much appreciated or even someone that is willing to help fit one of these i do have a little knowledge of audio but so far can't find out what i really need from any local audio places
Can I suggest you have a look at the how-to's I did on this.

How-to remove You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

How-to fit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  (I will update all the photo's today).

If you fancy a trip to me in Bournemouth I can fit it.
[Image: Rusty-2_zpsuzrvgsp6.GIF]
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(28:th-Sep-2017, 07:26:51)Rusty2009 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Can I suggest you have a look at the how-to's I did on this.

How-to remove You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

How-to fit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  (I will update all the photo's today).

If you fancy a trip to me in Bournemouth I can fit it. would love too being you have done such a good job of your own i will message you if i decide too many thanks  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  double din frankie 0 117 13:th-Oct-2017, 17:10:55
Last Post: frankie