Please note new users with 0 posts will have to have their first 2 posts approved by a Moderator or Admin. There is no point posting the same post / thread multiple times staff have a life and can't be expected to be on the forum 24/7. (December 17, 2016)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cd500 to navi600/900
Hi,

Would be possible to upgrade cd500 navi to navi 600/650/900 without changing the screen and the buttons and use only the main unit ?

Thanks
If you went to a 650 or 950 the screen would need to be changed also.

The buttons will work however but you'd have to used to a couple being different.

if you went to a 600 or 900 the screen would work and again the buttons would work but you need to add the SD port and the USB/AUX port.
[Image: Rusty-2_zpsuzrvgsp6.GIF]
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
(27:th-Jul-2019, 20:15:18)Cossie Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi,

Would be possible to upgrade cd500 navi to navi 600/650/900 without changing the screen and the buttons and use only the main unit ?

Thanks
You will definitely need a new  screen on the 650, and I think you do on the 600 900 but You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. will confirm, if you wanted to upgrade I could go the whole way to a 950 as that will give you everything you need.
NAVI950 , DAB+ , Rear Park assist & Rear Camera retrofit Smile