Please note new users with 0 posts will have to have their first 2 posts approved by a Moderator or Admin. There is no point posting the same post / thread multiple times staff have a life and can't be expected to be on the forum 24/7. (December 17, 2016)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
astra k cluster on astra j
Hi,

In the last two days, i was wondering if its any solution to retrofit the cluster and the steering wheel from astra k. 
In the picture the cluster connection its the same..but it will work ?
Myself & You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. have played around with the insignia Custer and the steering wheel controls while it was possible to get the culster working with some tweaks to the wiring it wasn't possible to control it & the radio.

I know some have fitted the new control on the coloum but to me that's not good enough you can't be fumbling around on the side playing guessing games, I do need to re pick up the project but for now I'm busy on other projects.
[Image: Rusty-2_zpsuzrvgsp6.GIF]
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
I have a friend with a astra k maybe one day I will take his cluster to take it and test. Also a saw that his model have the same switch as the j that's why I was curious if they will fit. Maybe I will search for an pin schematic

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  parking and cluster upgrade Maniacu 5 0 8:th-Sep-2019, 13:06:46
Last Post: andre_rf
  insignia cluster into astra? Tylerrattv 23 611 2:nd-Feb-2019, 10:54:03
Last Post: BogdanRO
  Astra J Instrument Cluster 32pin wiring diagram Milo629 0 0 22:nd-Jan-2019, 14:55:13
Last Post: Milo629
  Astra J Coming Home Module / Key Signal Diagram EricMod 9 0 16:th-Jan-2019, 12:20:43
Last Post: Big Dave2
  Options to replace Navi 400 in 62 plate Astra Atarius 7 0 12:th-Sep-2018, 07:04:30
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Rear camera fit on Opel astra sports tourer info ;) Alienbv 20 6,223 28:th-Apr-2016, 14:47:53
Last Post: Jerry