Please note new users with 0 posts will have to have their first 2 posts approved by a Moderator or Admin. There is no point posting the same post / thread multiple times staff have a life and can't be expected to be on the forum 24/7. (December 17, 2016)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which HU??
Hello,

what are the differences between 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

and 

Which would people suggest buying..?

Trying to find out information but they isn't much to go by..
The 2nd has wifi and is newer i think (don't quote me on the newer bit).
[Image: Rusty-2_zpsuzrvgsp6.GIF]
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
(6:th-Jan-2019, 15:42:17)Rusty2009 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The 2nd has wifi and is newer i think (don't quote me on the newer bit).

So stuck on which to get.. Like the WIFI thing is amassive bonus so I can connect my mobile hotspot up..
TBH I wouldn't personally recommend any of them but that's down to my own experience with these sort of units.

I've also had customers buy them pay me to fit them then within a week they want a factory Navi system fitted as they simply don't like them either.

On the other hand there are alot of people who do like them and not had an issue with them.
[Image: Rusty-2_zpsuzrvgsp6.GIF]
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
(7:th-Jan-2019, 08:34:16)Rusty2009 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.TBH I wouldn't personally recommend any of them but that's down to my own experience with these sort of units.

I've also had customers buy them pay me to fit them then within a week they want a factory Navi system fitted as they simply don't like them either.

On the other hand there are alot of people who do like them and not had an issue with them.

That comment has kinda thrown me off now. Like I want a different head unit as I have the standard CD400 without DAB, bluetooth or Navi..

(7:th-Jan-2019, 08:34:16)Rusty2009 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.TBH I wouldn't personally recommend any of them but that's down to my own experience with these sort of units.

Really stuck on what to do.. I cannot physically go any longer with the default CD400, haha..