Please note new users with 0 posts will have to have their first 2 posts approved by a Moderator or Admin. There is no point posting the same post / thread multiple times staff have a life and can't be expected to be on the forum 24/7. (December 17, 2016)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sunroof
Have had a Hollandia 700c fitted by Autoroofs Leicester and its great!
Hi Andy

I know that you said you were going to get the sunroof done & I am glad that you are impressed with the sunroof, as you know we both got the same sunroof but I am considering retrofitting the OEM sunroof switches to keep a proper factory look, it would be nice to see some pictures & welcome to the sunroof club, at the moment we are the only two GTC's in the UK that I know of that have retrofitted the sunroofs.
    marktourinoHi Andy

I know that you said you were going to get the sunroof done & I am glad that you are impressed with the sunroof, as you know we both got the same sunroof but I am considering retrofitting the OEM sunroof switches to keep a proper factory look, it would be nice to see some pictures & welcome to the sunroof club, at the moment we are the only two GTC's in the UK that I know of that have retrofitted the sunroofs.

Hi Mark have some photos

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looks good.

Like the Green, not seen a GTC in that colour before.
[Image: Rusty-2_zpsuzrvgsp6.GIF]
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Andy

The sunroof looks superb, does go quite well with the green machine, we will have to meet up for a photo shoot one day.
looks great Smile

Getting one fitted to mine is on my 'to do' list, but won't be for a while yet.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sunroof marktourino 7 0 3:rd-Feb-2019, 18:17:09
Last Post: marktourino