Please note new users with 0 posts will have to have their first 2 posts approved by a Moderator or Admin. There is no point posting the same post / thread multiple times staff have a life and can't be expected to be on the forum 24/7. (December 17, 2016)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remapping and brake upgrade.
Hi all. I'm considering getting my GTC 1.6T remapped for a bit of extra grunt and was wondering if there were any recommendations for somewhere in or around London? Also, I need to replace the discs and pads and was wondering if there are any reasonable upgrades that don't cost the earth? Thanks for any help or advice for both questions. Rog.
Only advise I can give RE remap is make sure you do plenty of research and find a reputable company and have a fully custom map done on a rolling road.

As to pads and discs I fitted EBC dimpled and grooved along with EBC yellow stuff pads great upgrade.

On the wife's Mokka I just fitted Bermbo discs and pads as EBC didn't do dimpled and grooved discs for that.
[Image: Rusty-2_zpsuzrvgsp6.GIF]
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A16SHT Intercooler Upgrade MCG1983 1 0 20:th-Nov-2019, 18:34:06
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Changed Brake Pads, now feels like fronts are sticking Vx-Mad-G 5 0 25:th-Jul-2018, 15:44:04
Last Post: Vx-Mad-G
Sad Brake light bigsadie 4 163 7:th-Oct-2017, 14:31:18
Last Post: Iaintruten
  Brake pedal creep Kippermcflipper 5 478 12:th-May-2017, 21:08:11
Last Post: Kippermcflipper
  Brake squeal bhalay207 1 582 9:th-Aug-2016, 19:43:00
Last Post: sheppy1