Please note we be moving to a new server, this will happen sometime Thursday onwards. If there is any downtime please rest assured we will be working hard to fix it and keep it to a minimum. Thank-you for your support. (July 12)

Please note new users with 0 posts will have to have their first 2 posts approved by a Moderator or Admin. There is no point posting the same post / thread multiple times staff have a life and can't be expected to be on the forum 24/7. (December 17, 2016)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Radio Upgrade
I have the standard factory fitted CD400 Plus and I'm sure this has more than likely been covered before but imIa new member so please bare with me. Is there there anyway to fit a Navi unit to a 2014 GTC or do I have to stick to the CD400? I would like to have Bluetooth etc with the added bonus of an upgraded unit
Hi, if you want factory set up navi950 is the way forward or if you want android there are threads on here about fitting them.
NAVI950 , DAB+ & Rear Camera , quick heat, auto lights and rain sensor retrofit Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Single to dual horn upgrade retrofit Lansa 13 0 27:th-Jul-2018, 11:20:55
Last Post: Lansa
  Astra J 11 Radio Upgrade Dolenc 1 754 14:th-Feb-2017, 07:47:16
Last Post: Rusty2009