Please note new users with 0 posts will have to have their first 2 posts approved by a Moderator or Admin. There is no point posting the same post / thread multiple times staff have a life and can't be expected to be on the forum 24/7. (December 17, 2016)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Radio Exchange 500 NAV
Hello.  Ive got a 2010 Vauxhall Insignia Elite which had a problem with the entertainment system.  So I replaced the 500 NAV with another which has now resolved the battery drain problem however Im left with the warning "Theft Protection Active" on the screen and no sound.  Ive rang two separate Vauxhall garages who were quoting £89.99 an hour diagnostics but then said they couldn't do it.  I dont have any codes but do have both the old and new systems.  Does anyone know where/how I could resolve this.
The radio just needs reprogramming into your car, this needs to be done with someone who has access to GM account and a mdi for programming.
NAVI950 , DAB+ , Rear Park assist & Rear Camera retrofit Smile
In theory any Vauxhall dealer should be able to do it,
but
in my experience they havn't got a clue
retrofitted = DAB+, GM dog guard, GM reversing camera
I'm looking into doing these units via the post I just to test one to make sure it will work.
[Image: Rusty-2_zpsuzrvgsp6.GIF]
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.