Please note new users with 0 posts will have to have their first 2 posts approved by a Moderator or Admin. There is no point posting the same post / thread multiple times staff have a life and can't be expected to be on the forum 24/7. (December 17, 2016)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Projector headlamps needed
Hello all. I really need projector headlamps for the Astra J 5 door facelift model. Any assistance would be much appreciated.
Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aftermarket projector units or the genuine AFL lights?
[Image: Rusty-2_zpsuzrvgsp6.GIF]
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
I think I’d go for the genuine ones as I currently got aftermarket ones. I put HIDs in them and realised the light wasn’t spreading properly. If I could get my hands on good aftermarket ones with a proper light pattern, I won’t mind. See dark patch at the centre in photo mode [Image: df2610b5038817a027688e1e604e07bd.jpg]

Not sure if it’s the bulbs or the lenses in the headlamps. Although the brightness of the HID is fine, something is preventing the light output from illuminating the centre properly. It’s way worse with regular H7 bulbs.

You will need a set of aftermarket lights then. or you could adapt your own there is a how-to on the forum.
[Image: Rusty-2_zpsuzrvgsp6.GIF]
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Thanks Rusty. I’ve been advised by the seller of headlamps to check the left and right adjustment. Will try that first and then search for the how-to guide on here.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pair of front headlamps Jake 1 0 5:th-May-2018, 06:10:22
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Part needed kempers78 1 0 24:th-Mar-2018, 08:28:13
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Parts needed Sh4rk2007 0 149 28:th-Jun-2017, 18:24:55
Last Post: Sh4rk2007