Please note new users with 0 posts will have to have their first 2 posts approved by a Moderator or Admin. There is no point posting the same post / thread multiple times staff have a life and can't be expected to be on the forum 24/7. (December 17, 2016)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opel Astra J interior fan problem
Hei, 

I have got some problem with my interior fan and with winter coming it is crucial this little thing work properly.
I will now try to explain this problem:

9/10 times the fan work as it should on step 1-6.
After going on max (step 6) for some time and I want to slow it down it start to lagg, going very uneven and sound bad, even stops working, on every stage down to zero.
If I choose full speed again it get a kick in the butt and work like a star on stage 6. 

I put it on the floor of the car to see how it looked and took my phone and record: 

Little tick-tick sound. Yesterday when I had it mounted the fan stopped so kicked it and it begin to work. 
It didnt show any signs of begin in bad shape, axel felt good in any direction and no resistance in bearings.

/Hejhopp from Sweden

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Astra J 1.7 CDTI Tech-Line rear light cluster issue AstraCDTI 1 0 29:th-Aug-2018, 07:27:16
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Re-map astra j 2.0 cdti ecoflex kyle-astra-j 8 433 4:th-Feb-2018, 22:55:44
Last Post: Iaintruten
  Astra J to an Astra K everson38 2 0 4:th-Jan-2018, 23:07:55
Last Post: everson38
  Astra GTC projector or reflector headlights? GreevaGTC 4 327 6:th-Oct-2017, 07:13:55
Last Post: Rusty2009