Please note new users with 0 posts will have to have their first 2 posts approved by a Moderator or Admin. There is no point posting the same post / thread multiple times staff have a life and can't be expected to be on the forum 24/7. (December 17, 2016)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just joined.
Hi all. I've just joined and have recently bought a 2013 GTC SRI 1.6. I joined to learn from the more experienced on here as well as hopefully carrying out some sensible upgrades on my car. First I'm going to have it remapped for a bit of extra grunt, then I'll be looking to upgrade the CD400 system to the Navi950, if I can find one complete and get someone to fit it...lol. Anyway, I'll post a few pics when I get the chance to take a couple and I look forward to getting involved on here if I can. Cheers, Roger.
hello and welcome
the navi 950 is well worth doing
retrofitted = DAB+, GM dog guard, GM reversing camera
(9:th-Nov-2019, 15:43:49)niteram Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.hello and welcome
the navi 950 is well worth doing

Thanks. Yeah, I was a bit gutted when I got the car and it wasn't set up for a phone. Guess I should've done a bit more homework..lol. I more accustomed to working on cars a lot older, so I'm a bit green when it comes to modern cars. The Navi950 looks like a good upgrade, but I doubt they come up often and go pretty quick. At least there's plenty of knowledge and experience on here as I'm a complete buffoon when it comes to this sort of thing.
Welcome to VXOC.

The 950 is a good unit and you are right they do not come up often at a sensible price.
[Image: Rusty-2_zpsuzrvgsp6.GIF]
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  just joined vocky 4 426 28:th-Dec-2016, 12:52:11
Last Post: vocky
  Hello everyone! Been an astra owner for a few years now, just found and joined this s ajoint1 5 1,409 1:st-Sep-2014, 22:04:23
Last Post: SI SRI