Please note new users with 0 posts will have to have their first 2 posts approved by a Moderator or Admin. There is no point posting the same post / thread multiple times staff have a life and can't be expected to be on the forum 24/7. (December 17, 2016)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How-to Instrument Cluster LED Conversion
hi to all,can sombody give me the link to white leds side mount for lcd ( total of 4 ) ,because i only found red blue and orange.thanks
(25:th-Dec-2017, 13:19:25)alenfrost Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.hi to all,can sombody give me the link to white leds side mount for lcd ( total of 4 ) ,because i only found red blue and orange.thanks

These are what I use I just turn them on their side

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

or x10

[Image: Rusty-2_zpsuzrvgsp6.GIF]
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
(17:th-Mar-2015, 22:29:59)sheppy1 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Does anyone know if this would be possible if i added the LEDs mentioned in this tutorial to the areas circled in red in my photo?

Thanks Smile

[Image: wHatpZn.jpg]

Added this info into the main how-to but thought I'd add it here too as this picture shows the LED's I'm talking about.

For Anybody who has the Black rings and you want to add the White rings for colour you will need a donor IPC to get the rings and dial sheet make sure this is a match for your's.

If you find you missing 4 LED's you can add these and use the donor IPC to get the resistors you need.

For LED D25 you need to take resistor R329
For LED D24 you need to take resistor R325
For LED D18 you need to take resistor R308
For LED D19 you need to take resistor R121
[Image: Rusty-2_zpsuzrvgsp6.GIF]
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Heater Panel LED Conversion cornishtaz 30 6,575 29:th-Oct-2017, 08:37:18
Last Post: umognog
  How-to Stereo and centre console LED conversion cornishtaz 4 2,915 2:nd-Aug-2016, 08:23:07
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Various switch LED conversion cornishtaz 15 4,212 6:th-May-2016, 21:05:01
Last Post: cornishtaz
  Steering wheel Switch Conversion Rusty2009 1 1,694 27:th-Jul-2015, 10:09:53
Last Post: tucpal