Please note we be moving to a new server, this will happen sometime Thursday onwards. If there is any downtime please rest assured we will be working hard to fix it and keep it to a minimum. Thank-you for your support. (July 12)

Please note new users with 0 posts will have to have their first 2 posts approved by a Moderator or Admin. There is no point posting the same post / thread multiple times staff have a life and can't be expected to be on the forum 24/7. (December 17, 2016)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DAB retro fit for cars with the CD 400
Wink 
thanks !)
Hi I have been reading about adding DAB to my 11 plate Astra CDI with a CD400. I have seen a second hand DAB unit on eBay and I am thinking of using an external aerial. If I have the connectors by the the bonnet catch, do I just fit the unit and get the VIC code and it works ?
(15:th-Apr-2018, 22:06:22)Paulanddeb90 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi I have been reading about adding DAB to my 11 plate Astra CDI with a CD400. I have seen a second hand DAB unit on eBay and I am thinking of using an external aerial. If I have the connectors by the the bonnet catch, do I just fit the unit and get the VIC code and it works ?

Pretty much yeah. Check out the sale section as I’m selling a dab Sharkfin aerial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Hi guys,
I've a GTC with NAVI900. I'm going to retrofit DAB+ and i'm lucky because original harness is already fitted.
Now i'm loocking for buying DAB+ unit and DAB (ZR) amplifier (ebay is good).
Just a few questions:
1) connect unit (with original bracket) to the OEM connector is not difficult (10 minutes);
2) the rear right window has 1 antenna (while the left one no) but my problem is: the "button" on the window is already connected (but I don't know at what).
3) is possible to know if is the correct place to connect DAB amplifier (fakra connector is very close to that window...)

Waiting roy yours.
Regards, Matteo.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DAB retro fit for cars with the cd500 and 600 tucpal 112 15,862 2:nd-Feb-2021, 12:20:02
Last Post: Bernie2021
  POWER FOLD MIRRORS retro fit tucpal 121 30,355 19:th-Jan-2020, 09:18:53
Last Post: Rusty2009
  AUTO DIM ANTI DAZZLE REAR VIEW MIRROR retro fit tucpal 72 15,925 4:th-Aug-2019, 18:26:52
Last Post: KKEVANSKK
  USB factory retro fit tucpal 20 8,748 13:th-Jan-2018, 12:12:55
Last Post: marcus01